Tellin ppl?

Emmamb

Reaction score
When did every1 tell ppl? Did u shout it from the rooftops from day 1,just tell family and friends, or kept it secret til scan?

We told parents quite quickly but haven't told any other friends or family yet, waiting until the scan just in case. :)

We've just told my mum and that's it :) Finding it hard atm as I really don't want anyone else to know for another few weeks but my bump is having other ideas :doh: When it was cold it was fine, but I can't put a coat on in this heat :rofl:

Really wanted to tell everyone the second I found out, but have been trying to keep it quiet. I've just told my boss at work and one of my close friends who is also trying.
I kind of wish I would have told my mum when I found out as I was all excited and on a high, whereas by now I'm feeling crappy all the time, tiredness and sickness in catching up with me.
Have midwife appointment on Thursday so will probably tell my mum after that.

We had agree'd to wait till we were 12 weeks but we ended up telling hubbys mum and sister at 5-6 weeks and everyone else found out at 12.

i told my mum immediately and his parents straight away too. I told my boss pretty much straight away as well.

I didn't tell any of my friends but by the time I did announce it after my scan they had all guessed anyway - not drinking (especially at my birthday party) kind of gave it away!

We've just told my mum and that's it :) Finding it hard atm as I really don't want anyone else to know for another few weeks but my bump is having other ideas :doh: When it was cold it was fine, but I can't put a coat on in this heat :rofl:

I'm having the same problem am 11 weeks at the moment and my belly has just popped out and is very obvious. I can see my friends keep looking at it when they think I can't see... So I think a few of them have prob. guessed it buy now.

I have told my 3 close mums friends at school, as they were there for me last time wth the MC, and I would tell them if anything went wrong this time too. I told you guys and also one other friend who is trying for a baby at same time as me, as she wondered why I gave her my unused 30 pack of OPKS!

I will not be telling anyone else this time, not my sister , nor my mum & Dad, not my close work mates, my boss or anyone else, till at least 14 weeks if possible - not risking it

We told parents after 6 weeks as that is when the main threat is over and then told close friends between 6-12 weeks and everyone else after 12 weeks.

we have told my mum + dad and my 2 sisters. know one else yet. am dying to tell people but trying to hold off till after scan but that not till 18 june so still ages away xx

my mum sister nan and OHs sisters and mum know and they new a couple of weeks ago we are waiting to tell everyone else once i passed my probation period in work which *should be in two weeks* otherwise i might be 19 weeks by the time i want to tell people lol!!! somehow i think people may guess by then haha! xx

I found out i was pregnant at lunchtime today, rang DH immediately then told my mum/dad/sister/nan and mother in law and a few close friends too.

I'm currently 4+6 xxx

I told my boss before I was even sure it was a positive! But had to know how he was gonna handle it cos it really would've spoilt my enjoyment if it had been taken badly at work.
Then told mum, dad and stepmum. My mum couldn't help but tell my aunts and granny as well lol!
By 8 weeks pretty much everyone knew, and it's only far flung acquaintances who don't know now!!

I was at my sisters wen I got a def bfp,then rand dh,mum and saw my other sis. Then we told my dh's family but tryin to wait at least a fortnight b4 tellin any1 else xx

We have told both our parents and a couple who are both our best friend, as we felt if anything did go wrong we would want their support. Will now wait until i have my 12 week scan on the 7th June, before saying anything to anyone else.

We told both our parent's and siblings as soon as we found out. With their partners that ended up being 16 people straight out! My brother in law's gf is one of my 3 best friends, so because she knew I ended up telling my other two best friends too...but not told anyone else, planning on telling them after scan tomo. It's weird though, because SO many people do know, i forget that most people still don't! I've nearly given it away so many times now! Lol xxx

I told everyone from a few days after I knew, I was to excited to keep it a secret lol

i am stuggling with this also, i want to tell everyone but im afraid its bad luck, however so many ppl knew wen i was due they were asking so i thought it was worse to deny it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back