Tell me what you think ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Right well to cut a very very long story short, I had constantly bled for 3 months or so, so went to the doc to get checked out and he told me to come off the pill which was on the 27th oct. :?

Which I did, then I stupidly had unprotected sex on the 5th nov, :doh: but since then I haven't bled or anything. :|

I've done about 8 tests all negative, last one i did was last wednesday which was first response - neg. :think: :think:

I keep getting crampy type feelings that AF is coming but then it goes and doesn't return!!!!! :think:
Got lots of Creamy discharge (sorry TMI) which is worrying me because I had that when having owen!!!! :|

What do you think the chances are that I've got caught ? ? :? :? :?

If I still get no period or pos test by next tuesday I'm going to docs but I'm being impatient. :roll:
Give us your opinions girls. :pray:

Mmmm....Not sure it could be just the effects of coming off the pill but you could also be pg. Hope that would be good news?

Sarah

Hmmmm in my honest opinion babes, I dont think your preg if you have done 8 neg tests. But I could be wrong and it may still not be showing up.

Remember a period comes about once a month and if you had unprotected sex on 5th Nov then its only just been a month since then so your period is probably due anytime soon, its just not appeared yet.

Also after coming off the pill periods can be disturbed and take a couple months to come back, so this could be the reason if you are still getting neg tests and no AF.

Hope you get the outcome you want hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back