• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell me Im being bad.

i must be old because to me that looks like a plain white top, i would be wondering what i could buy my kids with that money :oops:

Your being bad... Its just a long sleeved Tshirt thats probably been knocked up in a Chinese sweatshop for about 2quid. :roll: Save the money and splurge it on something nice for the baby :)

it looks see thru to me, i deffo wouldnt pay £25 for it

Agree with all the others! Apart from the label there is nothing special... I think...
You can buy similar t-shirt in any high street shops for a fiver :hug:

But if you really want it - go for it.

I am so old! :lol:
Looks like a plain top to me............one that needs ironing!

Save your money hun. £25 is a lot of nappies!

I'm pretty sure you could get a nice plain white top like that from H&M or somewhere similar for easily half the price.

Sorry if this sounds rude but me and OH both work full time and yet still struggled when peparing for a new baby...you are single, unemployed and yet have the spending power of a celebrity, buying one pram then deciding on a new one cos you preferred it, not to mention the countless other items you've posted to say you are buying, HOW DO YOU DO IT??!! Seriously I'd like to know cos I'd love to be able to afford all those new things :wink:

ReggiesMummy said:
Sorry if this sounds rude but me and OH both work full time and yet still struggled when peparing for a new baby...you are single, unemployed and yet have the spending power of a celebrity, buying one pram then deciding on a new one cos you preferred it, not to mention the countless other items you've posted to say you are buying, HOW DO YOU DO IT??!! Seriously I'd like to know cos I'd love to be able to afford all those new things :wink:
:clap: :clap:

Having a a**hole of a dad, who gives me lots of money to 'make up' for not being there for me. he gave me a £1500 at christmas to buy baby things out of at christmas, thats whhy iv been able to get quite a bit. Even though I really shouldnt have to explain myself and my reasons to people on here :clap: :clap:

Yes I like it, I have a lot of Abercrombie & Fitch stuff... but tbh I would buy it new for that price... it would only be a couple of £'s more for it from the store and be guarenteed that it is new.... I never trust ebay sellers that say "new without tags"

jazzmum2be said:
Even though I really shouldnt have to explain myself and my reasons to people on here :clap: :clap:

well don't then. Reggiesmum was pretty polite and was asking in a jokey manner, no need to bite her head off.

If you want the t shirt buy it

people seem to bite my head of wen i make jokey posts about a t shirt. Why shouldnt i bite theres off back?

jazzmum2be said:
people seem to bite my head of wen i make jokey posts about a t shirt. Why shouldnt i bite theres off back?

where has anyone bit your head off - no-one has done that, just replied to as whether you should buy a tee shirt or not.

:roll: Look, Jazz... if you want the T-Shirt buy it! With the money your "ass hole" of a Dad gave you, you could buy 60 of them!

btw, my Dad is an ass - wish he gave me that sort of money!

Yeah mine is too.
Used to beat my mum up. :clap:
Its not what people say its the way they say it like Im spending money I dont have.
Iv bought all the baby things I need. It was only a jokey thread just to get peoples opinions on it.

god my dads not an asshole and he dont give me money, you lucky lady

My opinion on the tshirt is that it looks very thin and too cold to be wearing this time of year! Brrr! And if your wanting to save it for summer and when it will fit then its still well over priced. You could get a identical top without the little logo for £3 in Primark. You are paying £22 for a metre of sewing thread and to advertise their clothes for them. BUT if you like it and you have the money to spare then go for it.

Mel&Bean said:
god my dads not an asshole and he dont give me money, you lucky lady

I rather have a dad who's not an arse, than money. Thankfully my dad's lovely

Jazz - fwiw, I can understand ReggiesMummy. Your regular sartorial enquiries read a bit boastful at times.

If you have the money buy the shirt, personally I could find better things than a plain white shirt to spend 25 quid on.

Yeah I think Id only be paying for the 'abercrombie and fitch' label :lol:
I could proboly buy a label and attach it to a primark one for half the price :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back