• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teething

HannahBubble7

Reaction score
My lg is nearly 14 weeks. What are the chances she is teething ? She sleeps good (most nights) last night she was up crying a few times and being generally restless. That does happen every so often so wasn't think anything was wrong. I went in to get her in the morning, and her cheeks were red and so was her noes (still are). She has been slavering a lot recently, like enough to wet her t shirt. She has a stuffy noes too . So could she be teething or does she have another cold... I don't feel that she has a cold but I might be wrong ... Thanks in advance xxxxx

alyssa has been teething on and off since about 4 weeks. she drools for england, stuffs her bib, blanket or hands into her mouth to chew/suck on and has red cheek days. she still sleeps well at night but has trouble napping during the day tho i think she is having a growth spurt as once we get past 30 mins shes out cold for ages and not happy about waking up, she would happily sleep and just feed then sleep some more atm. she has occasionally had sloppy nappies and is basically a bit off or grumpy and whiney some days and its only solved by teething powder or dentinox. its entirely possible for your lg to be teething, have you tried giving her some teething gel or powder or a bit of calpol?

Thanks for replying :) This sounds exactly like Lylah ... She does pretty much everything you have mentioned. There is possibly a growth spurt happening (according to wonder weeks book she will have one at approx 12 weeks). I think I'm going to try some teething powder see if that helps . Thank you ! Xxxx

no worries, if shes fussing at naptime i put some dentinox on her dummy and give her that as it gets it into her gums better if she sucks it off the dummy rather than me trying to rub it into her gums lol.

My lo was teething from around 7/8 weeks, people kept saying it was too early but I knew he was teething. Good luck, hope she settles and that you have some new teeth soon :)

did they soothe her a bit, they work pretty instantly?

Well I'm not too sure she went to sleep like 5 mins later so maybe it did and that's why she went to sleep ? She just woke screaming and I gave her some (as its been 3 hours) she's having her bottle so I think maybe it did help ... Xxxx

I always say that teething granuals should be renamed they help calm and sooth lo and helps lo's body fight any pain they may have so of might not have been teeth x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Ah okay thank you for that ! So she may have a wee cold and it helped . They should definatly be re named ! A bit misleading xxxx

That would be really good ! She doesn't grab things yet do I will get one of these :) thanks xxxxx

ive seen those in morrisons, might have to get some lol. Alyssa spent this evening screaming at various things, my boobs, her bottle, me in general, her pram, her daddy.... the list goes on lol. got her to nap with the powder and then dentinox after the nap to calm her down as she cried straight on waking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back