Teething

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Has started properly omg he keeps sucking his bottom lip in and screaming :-( anyone else use nelsons teething granules (teetha)?

I've used the dentinox gel but I wouldn't say Sophie is that bad yet :/ I've got some teething granules at the ready. I'm going to buy an amber teething anklet for when it gets a lot worse!!

We use nelsons and seems to help but Leandros a serious thumb sucker so still puts his thumb in his mouth but stops grizzling xxx

Laura I've tried everything and bought melina today!! They have worked so far today will see how he is over night!! I have hardly slept for nearly two weeks!!! Lol x

We tried the sachets, didn't really do much for Kayden, i'm afraid. Teething really is horrible, only thing is just to see it thro, at least you know whats causing him to cry/fuss/not take bottles ect.

xxxxxx

We've got in dentinox gel and baby bongela. Also just ordered amber necklace from amazon.

I swear to god, I've never heard my daughter scream like she did today. :(

ANBESOL lol! Is the only thing that works for us. We use the liquid and it soaks into her gums whereas gels tend to sit on top and they lick it off xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I used nelsons, they didn't do anything my little one apart from make her

We use nelsons and they work great for us x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

LOL half of my post didn't go through!

The rest of it said other people swear by them and they seem to work!

I use calgel which seems to work a treat :) xxxxxx

Apologies for any typos!

I'm using them along side amber teething necklace for Rhea and some bonjela !! The 3 together seem to b working well she only needs the powders and gel couple times a day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back