Teething!!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Its now in full swing..

I can see his tooth, it hasnt broke though the gum yet, but it is definitively causing him pain :(

so anyone have a rough guess at how long it takes to push though?

x

not a clue, we can see 6 teeth now, and not one has come through and he's been like this for weeks :( though I will admit that they seem to be hurting him less now, it's like they've got stuck where they are and the gum has got used to it!

sorry that wasn't much help was it! x

oh bless him!... perhaps i should do a inspection to see if he has anymore, but its bloody hard to get him to open his mouth without him trying to eat me! i really hope they come though soon!

Hope your ok hun! xx

haha i know, i get him to smille then stick my finger at the side of him mouth so he cant close it properly, such an evil mummy! F's are both the top and bottom two and both his k9's! not only can we see them they are bulging out but the gum has stretched around them! it's funny to look at, it's like he has pink teeth!

we're all good, hows things been going with your two? x

I've been able to see Poppy's 2 front teeth at the bottom for about a month now but they haven't pushed through the gum yet! :(

Well we now have 2 teeth, in a week! :shock: slow down little man! I want you to be my gummy smiley baby :lol:

They come two at a time hun, It took my little boy about 1-2 weeks to get them through his gums. Then he was away munching everything x

He is a serious muncher!! I just wasn't expecting them to come through just yet, he has only just turned 5 months, which I know lots of baba's get them then but my daughter took ages to get some and just thought he would be the same!! Got to stay out the way of them teeth when rubbing bonjela now, they are sharp!!

I put it on his dummy and rub side to side. No chance of bitten fingers hehe. my son was a late teeth bloomer took til nearly 10 months for his first two to arrive he is just getting his top two now x

Yeah my daughter was 9 months! Good idea with the dummy, he doesn't use a dummy he just refuses it but I'm sure I could get it in just for bonjela!

Aww bless him glad they didn't take too long to come through! x

Thanks Hun, I cant believe my little man has teeth! he such a good boy though as it must of cut through last night while in bed, and he still slept all night! thought id have trouble on my hands with his teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back