3 month old teething

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
He's been teething for a few weeks now, this morning his was screaming cause it was bleeding cause it was trying too cut! I can feel the ridges of the tooth so it's cant be that long? But does anyone know how long it takes from this stage too cut? Josh was 1 before he got his first tooth and he got them all together really quick so I can't remember! Xx

Can't answer I'm afraid, but I think my Dylan is starting too. Chews his hands, has been fussing on the boob, dribbles and if I put my finger/knuckle in he really bites on it now rather than just sucking. Sound like it? Any advice? Thanks, and hope your Dylan is ok!

I hope it is quick as we are in the same situation, my mum said it had already come thru as it is so close to the top!! Have you tried nelsons teething granules? They are amazing!!!
xxxx

Can't answer I'm afraid, but I think my Dylan is starting too. Chews his hands, has been fussing on the boob, dribbles and if I put my finger/knuckle in he really bites on it now rather than just sucking. Sound like it? Any advice? Thanks, and hope your Dylan is ok!

Emily is doing all this too (9 weeks old) but I'm not sure she is teething... Can't see any White around the gums. It's confusing me a bit! I think I need to research teething as I'm pretty clueless!

I didn't think there was any sign, no white, but at check the doc said its possible and pointed out some bumpy bits on his gums. I'm pretty clueless on this too. When he fusses on the boob I have to pop my finger in a bit to refocus him and then slip the nipple in instead!

Going to have a look for bumpy bits when she wakes up!

I think we're getting there. Lots of runny poos and suddenly a red bum. Oh and soooo much dribble we're going through bib after bib. I don't think he's in much pain at the minute luckily. I can't remember Charlie's teething stage so it must be one of those things you forget, like childbirth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back