Teething.....Your experiences please.

NIE

Reaction score
Hiya,

Adam is now showing signs that he is teething and has been a lot more sick lately. I have read that teething shouldn't make your baby ill in any way, but people have told me that their kids were vomiting during teething because of all the extra drool.

Can you ladies give me your experiences of sickness during teething as I am not sure if it's his reflux getting worse and the medication is not working any more.

Thanks. xxx

When did you last have Adam weighed as the reflux meds are weight-dependent. I'm sure you know that but maybe he needs them increasing? Tom's never been sick with teething. Sounds more like the reflux to me.
Lxx :hug:

Lydia had terrible diarrhoea when she was teething, but not sickness.

LucyBee said:
When did you last have Adam weighed as the reflux meds are weight-dependent. I'm sure you know that but maybe he needs them increasing? Tom's never been sick with teething. Sounds more like the reflux to me.

Adam weighs 16lb 1oz.

I didn't think I could give him the gaviscon any stronger as he is taking 8oz bottles with a double sachet.

I think I might need to give the doctors a call to get his reflux checked again. Maybe he needs a different medication. xxx

NIE said:
LucyBee said:

Adam weighs 16lb 1oz.

I didn't think I could give him the gaviscon any stronger as he is taking 8oz bottles with a double sachet.

I think I might need to give the doctors a call to get his reflux checked again. Maybe he needs a different medication. xxx

Oh, sorry NIE, I didn't realise he was only on Gaviscon. No, you shouldn't increase the dosage of Gaviscon as you have to be careful of the sodium content too. I would definitely see your GP. Sounds like - if it IS reflux - he might need another medication to help. Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back