• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LO is not him self :(

maldives

Reaction score
Hi Lovely mums!

I am very very tired, worried, and upset about the behavior of my LO those past 2 days!
He doesn't seem him self! he usually have 2 meals per day! tried 3 but didn't work...now he is not into his breakfast any more!
If he is hungry he opens his mouth and eats...these 2 days he is not bothered and seems soo tired and lazy!

He is sleeping fine...drinking milk fine as well...it's just the eating and today he cries for a while..then laughs another while!

DH is gone since Monday and he will be away for a while...could it be that he misses him!? although he is not as attached to him as he is to me!

Please don't say teething as I am fed up of thinking about teething everytime he cries or does something weired...still there are no signs...apart from touching his ears constantly? :think:

what makes me worry the most is he seemes to have lost some weight..it is obvious on his face..and at the same time..he is more active lately playing in his jumpero...(not crawling yet)...

I am so desperate and cried alot as being pregnant really doesn't help... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back