Teething poo help

VikkiR

Reaction score
Hi ladies

My lo started this yesterday and has had 2 teething poos with a normal one in between so far today. She's usually changed every 2 hrs, been changing her every 90 mins today but the rash is in her bum crack. I have always used sudocrem and have been plastering it on, and washing her bits with wipes followed by cotton wool and water, and been drying her thoroughly. Is there anything else I can put on her bum that's stronger? Gonna bathe her properly tonight, doesn't appear to be bothering her but it is me :(

Last edited:
Do u do naked time? We do half an hour a day. When Tyler's teething the crack (dunno what else to call it) seems to stay red no matter what

What do you put them on, she tends to pee on daddy

We just let him wee. We clean it off him and the mat straight away then he goes in the bath and OH cleans the floor.

Ok, will try tonight, thank you :)

Metanium is an excellent cream for teething rash clears it right up xxx

Ooh not heard of that, is it a chemist trip or will supermarket have it? Think it looks worse than it is but I feel so guilty it's there

Metanium is fab stuff! Got mine from Tesco! Xxx

Sorry only just seem this :) yep Tesco and Sainsburys stock it xx

Yep, metanium is the biz! U can get it in Asda and sainsburys too! U only need a tiny bit each time so a tube lasts ages! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back