Teething i hate it :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I hate the teething stages an just want all LO's teeth to come through because every time he gets one he sometimes gets 2 at the same time poor mite an it kinda upsets me cos no matter what i give him nothing really helps.

I cant tell if the next 2 at the top are cutting through cos he wont let me luck but he keeps rubbing the top part of his mouth under his nose. Sometimes when hes tired an got teething pain he doesnt know where to rub first lol.

The first 2 one came first and then about a week later the other followed right next to it. People have said when the first cut through the rest will follow easily without hardly any pain and i think its a bunch of tales if you ask me cos seems to me like hes struggling abit.
Earlier i gave him calpol it did work but for like half hour until he brought back the calpol an the same thing happens when i give him nurophen so all im tryin is teething gel bongela an cal gel an when he cries in his sleep i just wana help him but i just cant do anything either :(

Anybody else's LO badly teething at mo?
hope i aint the only one lol x

Teething is the worst :(

Have you tried Aston and parson's teething powders? Teething necklaces have a good rep too. I've used both, A&P were great and the necklace helped for the dribbling (but they work different on different babies) :)

I worry about the necklace thing being round his neck im just a worrier lol.
My next attempt to try that powdered stuff, It seems that what ever i try and do its kind of like doseing him up with stuff which i dont like doing even though its to help him.
The parsons teething powder sounds abit like cocaine or whatever it is lol the white stuff lol.
Where do i apply the powder on his gums ?? x

:lol: @ cocaine!

We nicknamed it sherbet :) You just pour a sachet into his mouth and it dissolves. I found it easier to pop it onto a spoon instead of using the paper.

I was like that with the necklace, but he never bothered with it until a couple of months ago when he pulled it off in the car, little tinker.

Livs just cut two more and has 8 now and is still just as grumpy as she was with her first :( Our poor babies! x

Calgel used to instantly relieve DD's pain aswell as calpol. I think the 1st tooth only seems worse because you don't recognise it as teething at the start an then the more they get, the more you can help them with it.

I hate it too! Zac cut 4 last week and was in agony, no easier than the first lot! A&P and calpol does nothing for zac, but anbesol and nurofen help xxx

Nurofen & calpol he seems to spit it back up after about half an hour :(.
We do have anbesol doesnt seem to make much difference lol.
Woah Meeah your LO has 8 teeth at 9 months old have you had a tough time to?
Hes got his first 2 at the bottom but im sure the top 2 are slowly on the way its just the cutting thru bit im not liking. Calgel didnt work yesterday although Bonjela baby one seems to be the only thing helping him at the min. Just wish i cud help cut the tooth through. I did have teething dummy but i lost it :( an i found that helped abit to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back