Teeth? TEETH?!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Evie is 13 week and keep chewing her fingers, fist, teddy, my shoulder etc. She als has been puking a bit, waking up at 3am, bing grumpy, dribbling loads, runny nose and has slept most the day! So I stick my finger in her mouth and can feel hard bits at the front of her gums! So I take a look and can see these White bits where her two front teeth should be coming through...everywhere else is pink in her mouth.

Does this mean she is teething early?

Last edited:
sounds like it!
Isla had white dots on her gums from 6 weeks and they only broke through in April (she was 6 months old!!!)

Well hopefully they stay in her gums a bit longer as she still has injections and id hate her to have teething pain as well as injection pain/reactions!

Well hopefully they stay in her gums a bit longer as she still has injections and id hate her to have teething pain as well as injection pain/reactions!

I hear you! I've had a grumpy baby for months! She's still a grumpy thing now, but she's sleeping so I'm happy x

Sophia's like that too, but I can't see any teeth yet, hoping they pop up soon!

Ollie has been teething since about 8 weeks old and only now are his gums starting to go White.....nothing come through yet but manages to try and chomp everything in site!!!

zaks bottom two teeth have just both broke thru within 2 days of each other and hes just 5 months today but he has been teething for weeks and weeks and weeks. prob was about 8- 10 weeks when it started. just dribbling loads no real problems bt been really hurting him this week , off his food and waking in the night, now they r thru i hope things settle down. till the next one of course !! x

I hope Oz gets at least A tooth soon, poor little mite is really suffering some days

Alfie chews everything and dribbling, bright red cheeks and still no sign of any teeth!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back