Teeth

Lulu90

Reaction score
Is it at all possible for the back teeth to come through first? According to everyone I've asked, this isn't possible. Luca suffers terribly with teething, but it's always 1 finger shoved right to the back. I can see 2 teeth (look as if they're just ready to cut), but he won't let me get near his mouth to feel. Just wondering whether the front ones will all of a sudden appear first haha xx

Last edited:
No but they can bother them, my son had them bothering him very early but he also had all his teeth early he was finished with them all around the time he turned two. Them second molars right at the back and came through in stages. They're expected around 2,5 I think but we were long finished by then! Thankfully because everything teething related turned him to throw up like the exorcist !

No way??? It was that bad? So happy for you that done and dusted! I can't see anything apart from those ones. He's been teething since 10 weeks haha xx

Yes B was really bothered by his back teeth and vomited loads! I took him to gp as so worried and they found his back teeth - he was only 16 months and had the full set!!!
Teeth move around for ages before they cut through x

Yep really bad but I think cause every baby reacts so differently and they can be symptoms of something else too that's why they usually say it's not necessarily teething related whereas if it wasn't teething related the rest of us would get ill and with teething he'd be the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back