Teeth...

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Keeley has 4 teeth at the top with 2 more comin but her two top teeth don't meet there is a gap between them...

S5000688.jpg

I thought this was normal as her face shape changes everytime she gets a tooth...

But a sort of family member commented on it today and it upset me i have a gap between my top teeth only a lil one and i think there's nothin wrong with it...

But the way they said it was like they were digusted(sp) by it :cry: :cry:

Should i worry about Keeley's teeth?

Awww bless her......she's such a beauty & looks so incredibly happy in every photo!!!
I think all babies start with a gap between there front teeth hun, thats what MIL said to me anyway, it takes the other teeth around the front ones to push them into place (or something like that).....i wouldn't worry hun :hug:

Thats what i thought but the family member made me feel as tho i made her like it :roll:

Thanks hun you've made me feel better :hug: :hug: :hug:

nic & keeley said:
Thats what i thought but the family member made me feel as tho i made her like it :roll:

Awww....I'm sure/ I hope they didn't mean to....do they have kids of there own....my guess would be no as surely their child would have had the same thing initially. I can see where there will be a gap in Libbys teeth when hers come through, thats what started the convo with MIL about it :hug:

It was someone to do with my ex... so i think they were tryin to upset me as they also not in so many words called me Fat!!!! :x

I shouldn't listen to them :cry:

I think they have just earned themsleves a b*tch slap then haven't they!! I also have a voucher here for a free eye test at Dolland & Aitchson that you can pass onto them as you are def not fat!!! :shakehead:

Oh hun dont let them upset you! Its totally normal, Keeley's other teeth will push the gap closed when they come in. If they say anything to you again tell them to sod off.

hi hun,
i have had 3 kids & they're front teeth are supposed to be like that, as they all come through the gap will get a bit smaller & when the 2nd teeth come through they will be like ours!
don't worry, people poking their noses in drive me mad :wall: :wall:

:x Grrr how on earth did you stay calm?! :x

I can't stand people interfering it really winds me up! Don't listen to them they obviously haven't got a clue and are just talking poo!

I too can see where Brody's teeth are going to come through and there is quite a big gap in between!

I'm sure it's normal hun! Keeley has a beautiful smile she's absolutely gorgeous! :hug:

As for them making out you are fat :x :x :x don't get me started! :lol:

Ignore them they aren't worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back