Teeth dreams

xSuzx

Reaction score
I keep dreaming that my teeth are falling out, they are so real that I'm very relieved when I wake up.

I've dreamt this twice in the last week and I don't know what it means.

I've have these sort of dreams before but only when I'm pregnant (which I'm deffinatly not) so it's really bugging me, any ideas?

xSuzx

apparently it means you are worrying about something- or 'something is eating away at you'

hi i have a dream book and it says that it means you are entering a new era of feminity and finding something new about yourself.

xxxx

I don't know if this is right but I think it's meant to mean your scared of getting old.

it says if dream keeps reoccuring its connected with maturation and entering a new phase in your life

xxxx

I've always been led to believe it's about change.

In particular the end of something, and maybe the beginning of something else?

I have the dream oftem it's wierd!

Teeth {Most req. word}

Teeth was the most requested dream word of all so here goes... If you dream of having false teeth this indicates that you will have unexpected help on a problem. To dream of rotten teeth shows that you have been telling someone a lie or using your smooth words for getting your own way no matter what. If your teeth are rotten, crooked, and/or falling out this means that your lies are hurting someone very badly and that you will soon be found out. If you dream you have swallowed a tooth you will soon have too 'eat your words'. It becomes much easier to interpret this kind of dream if you think of teeth as representing words. When the dreamer is not the one with the bad teeth you will naturally have to watch out for someone lying to you.

:think:

Teeth

* Normally an unfavorable sign in a dream. It signifies displeasure and also shows that you are afraid of losing someone dear to you.

teeth - Falling out: Loss of control over certain aspects of one's life. Powerlessness, unable to influence things or the outcome of things important. Loss of self-esteem in a situation or a chronic problem.

Seems everyone thinks of it as something different :think:

I have the exact same reoccuring dream! I also dream that my teeth are rotten, falling out or painful. I have it all the time but never really thought much of it - but like you, I also wake up to feel extremely relieved that they are actually all there!

At least now you know you are not alone!

It's because Lily's coming to the end of her first year I bet!

A change you can't control and you feel helpless.

I have had this recently, I got told its insecurity :roll: but after reading all those i just dont know lol :rotfl:

maybe you could be grinding your teeth in your sleep?

Minxy said:
It's because Lily's coming to the end of her first year I bet!

A change you can't control and you feel helpless.

That could be it, I think I heard when I was pregnant with callum that it ment something about worrying about change.

Plus I've been stressy about lily's B'day party I wanted a big family thing at nottingham so everyone could come, and Neil just wanted it to be here so we comprimised but he doesn't understand why I'm bothering cause it's just her 1st b'day.

dreams about teeth is supposed to represent insecurity (according to a book i read!)

OOOO I think I know what it is now, it just dawned on me when reading another thread, I think it is because of lily's b'day, I've always said that when she is 1 I'll think about stopping breastfeeding and switch to cows milk (or expressed breastmilk) in a beaker.

Now it's getting close I guess the thought of actually stopping it is bothering more then I first thought it would.

xSuzx

ok heres my opinion on dream interpretation books - A LOAD OF OLD TOSH :rotfl:

No-one can know what a certain symbol menas to you personally, for example a dream of being given a red rose would have a text book meaning of romance, but you may have been given a red rose by a stalker, or cut yourself on a red rose thorn in the past so it would have a completely different meaning to you!!!

The most important thing when interpreting your dream is to think about how you would feel if it happened, so how would you feel if your teeth really did fall out? What emotion did you feel in the dream? Would you feel disgusted, insecure about your appearance, or would you be more worried about how you would eat? Would it seem a simple task to have them replaced with falsies, or would you feel like your world was over?

Then take something that is happening in your life now and try and match that feeling, it maybe that your sub-conscious is trying to tell you about a feeling you are bottling up, something that you need to face up to.

Teeth falling out is one of those dreams that everyone gets, which suggests its a potent message, but it doesnt mean its the same message for everyone!

I had that same dream last week and it was really weird. Don't know if there was any meaning behind it or because my eldests tooth fell out that day. I'll never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back