Teeefies!?

EmiLou123

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

My lo is now 16 weeks old, 2 nights earlier this week he woke every hour and has got horrible nappy rash (not changed wipes or nappies, just appeared!). What would it look like if he was getting a tooth? I'm sure I see something on the upper right (my right when looking at him), like two tiny pointy bits... I tried to take a picture but he won't let me lol. Sorry if this sounds really dense! Ha.

Thaaaaanks xxx

tapatalking x

Hey hun, my LO is 5m just got his first tooth at the bottom front usually they come through first but can be any order.

J didn't really get any nappy rash thankfully.

The gum usually looks a bit grey where the tooth is about to come through. I felt J's as soon as it came through the gum, could barely see it at first then within a few days he has a proper jaggy tooth now.

Sorry not much help but all babies are different ..

xxxxx

Hummm... maybe it's not a tooth then! His gums are lovely and pink... will just see what happens over the next few days! Thanks for your reply xxx

tapatalking x

Jackson did have the crying spells, usually at night I'd find his wee teeth would be shifting about under his gums sometimes he's wake out a sleep and only calpol would settle him!

Sometimes at night if he was really grumpy I'd have to give him calpol before bed so that the pain didn't bother him.

All in all J was easy when teething, has been so far. Calgel has worked a treat for us, but only calpol would settle his crying and waking through the night xxxxx

He was just screaming his little head off (like a pained scream) so I rubbed some calgel on the white tip bits and he nodded off to sleep... whatever it is seems to bother him... unless it was a coincidence... Wow I need a Luca instruction manual ha... I feel useless when I don't know what is wrong... he's my baby, I should know right? Hummm xxxx

tapatalking x

I'm quite lucky I've knew and sussed what J wants and needs but every baby is different and every mother is different, takes some time to adjust.

It sounds like teething to me, jackson was most grumpy with teething around 4 month. He got his first tooth the other week and now I've found a second one lol. No rest for the wicked xxxxx

they can teethe for aaaages before the first tooth appears- my son was teething, dribbling, sore bum, biting everything in pain on and off from about 4 months old but his first tooth never came until he was 10 months!

They make their way down the gums before they sprout so can hurt for a while before they rip through so likely to have been that

Ah no, he's such an unsettled baby as it is. I love him millions but he is by no means an easy baby lol. Poor little dude, all this to come then! Still don't know what is in his gum though, asked oh when he got home from work and he could see them too... so not me going mad xxx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back