Team........

robtans1st

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Have been abit quiet on here the last week or so but thought i would let you know we had our anomoly scan this afternoon!

Everything was perfect and we were lucky enough to find out we are expecting a little........boy!!! The little tinker was holding his willy as the sonographer was showing us what sex the baby was. Hilarious!

So, so happy just need to get our thinking caps on for a boys name now :D

xx

That's great news, well done :) Have you any ideas for boys names? x

Thank you!! We have no ideas for boys names. We had our girls sorted weeks ago so need to get our thinking caps on. We have 20 weeks though so no rush! Xx

Oh hon congrats, glad the scan went ok and a little boy eh how lovely :) he does sound like a typical man grabbing his bits lol!!! must admit I was worrying about you as not seen you on in a while so am chuffed everything is going ok, we have our anomaly scan tomorrow 2pm, I'm the other way round to you we have the perfect boys name but no girls name so its sods law gonna be a girl!!

Ah great news! Made me laugh he was holding his willy, such typical boy already!

Huge Congrats on team blue!! They never stop playing with their wilies by the way.... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back