Team Yellow

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I want to stay team yellow, I want to stay team yellow, I want to stay team yellow....If I keep repeating this, hopefully I will keep focused, and stay team yellow.

OH wants to know, which doesn't help!!

Oh dear, i'm glad my OH wants to stay team yellow too, it would be very tempting if he didnt!

You can do it, stay team yellow, it will be so exciting to find out on the day you give birth :) xxxx

I'm team yellow. Stick to it girlies! When you go for 20 week scan just make sure the first thing you say is that you don't want to know the sex. Once I said it, I felt better and stuck to it. Couldnt help but look though! Baby had legs crossed so was a sign for me not to know i reckon!x

I want to stay team yellow too. Although last night i had a dream i was told i was having a girl, that didn't help matters however lovely that dream was.

Next Thursday is THE scan!

Our county refuse to tell you but it was impossible to miss with my LO when they measured his femur!

Good luck on staying team yellow. We are too, but I will admit it is hard. Especially when shopping now I just want to buy pink or blue (or both of course), but it will be worth it when you get that lovely surprise at the end. I sometimes think oh sod it I'm going to look at the next scan but OH wouldn't like it and to be honest I really think I'd regret it.......

I'm hoping to stay team yellow!!! Pls god give me the will power!! X x

You can do it ladies!!

Personally i'm a nosey cow and couldn't not find out! (espec having 2 girls and longing for a boy)

The first thing the sonographer asked me and dh when we went in room was "if i can tell the sex do you want to know) so at least we had that choice right away xxx

If you want to be team yellow you really will stick to it, I've found out once and team yellow twice and it's much better,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back