I had my scan and......

Crimson92

Reaction score
Im having a baby girl ! team PINK! :pink::cloud9:
really am over the moon, baby was being naughty again and I had to leave the room for five minutes to dance about to get baby to turn but was very clear was a little girl !

Sooo happy :cloud9: x

Aaaawwwww congratulations!!! We're expecting our 2nd & didn't find out what we were having last time, but OH would love to know this time. I'm still not too sure! There's advantages & disadvantages I guess. At least you can choose names & buy clothes etc!!! Have you thought of any names yet???

Awww congratulations on your bouncing baby girl! xx

Kole that is fantastic news hun, congrats x

We like Amelia for our little lady, but we are not 100% sure yet, (still trying to convince OH :lol: ) Thanks everyone, baby was very healthy and all is well, will post the scan photo's later on (on the other laptop) now just looking forward to my 4D scan ! x

So pleased it went well for you Kole and that you are having a little princess! xxx

congrats honey, it must be the best feeling in the world finding out what youre carrying - i really cant wait!!! 4 weeks and counting for me!! x

congrats honey, it must be the best feeling in the world finding out what youre carrying - i really cant wait!!! 4 weeks and counting for me!! x

ive got to wait till im almost 21 weeks :(

awww really? thats rubbish! ive been tempted to have a private scan so i would know the sex before christmas but ive decided to wait now. Cant really afford it with christmas coming up and im moving house next week.

Im sure the next few weeks wont drag too much especially over xmas! x

ive got to wait till im almost 21 weeks :(

Argh, me too! I will be 20+6 when I get mine on the 4th January, gah!

Congratulations Kole, you must be chuffed! Lovely name too :)

Well I was 21 weeks and 1 day, so frustrating knowing I could have know a week ago lol! and thanks, still OH not 100 % on the name, but sure it will end up Amelia :) x

How exciting! Congratulations on your little girl, and Amelia is such a beautiful name!!!

Arrr bless congrats on ur little princess. Totally agree Amelia is a beautiful name x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back