Tea!

Heather_belle

Reaction score
Hi all sorry if this is a stupid question I was just wondering about decaffeinated tea? I know we have to watch our caffiene intake but is it ok to drink 3 or 4 cups of decaf tea? Thanks girls xxxx

I should think so, can't see why not...

The only problem it may cause is excessive toilet trips lol! x

Haha that's what I thought n yes excessive toilet trips do occur but I am
Starting to enjoy tea again after being off it for the first 4 months still can't face coffee but like tea and a biccy lol xxxx

I drink decaff tea, probably two maybe three cups a day. I've had the odd cup of normal tea recently but dont like it anymore.

oooo tea and a biccy - great idea! I'm off to boil the kettle xx

sure it s fine enjoy ur cuppa x

I drink 4 cups of tea a day - my midwife told me if I save the teabag and use it for the second cup then it wipes out loads of the caffiene! To me it tastes better than decaf tea too!

hiya i drink 4-5 cups of decaf a day (only the PG ones) and I love em as its a decent strength!

I also drink Kenco decaf coffee too, although maybe 1 a day

I cut down my caffiene intake from about 8 cups of tea a day to none, had huge headaches and went back to just 3 a day until week 20.

I have at the moment probably 4/5 cups of caffiene tea and then about 5 decaf tea lol.........

xxx

hiya i drink 4-5 cups of decaf a day (only the PG ones) and I love em as its a decent strength!

I agree, I'm a real tea lover and these are the only ones that taste as close as possible to the real thing. Xx

I love tea! Couldn't live without it, I have one cup of normal a day but the other 2 or 3 are always decaf. I've also become addicted to peppermint tea recently! Mmmmmmm. Yumyumyumyum!

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I miss tea!

I normally love tea, used to have 6-8 cups a day.
But oddly, since being pregnant I've totally gone off it. Haven't had so much as a sip of tea since December.

I want to want a cup of tea. But I just don't. Its annoying, when its cold out a cuppa normally cheers me up. Now its either pure orange or ice water lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I initially went off all hot drinks for about the first 3-4 months which was very weird for me as I am a total option hot choc addict-still can't stand coffee n will have the odd hot choc but drink tea more now than I did to start although I'm defo a big juice drinker too now I go thru gallons of diluting juice lol!! It's so weird how our tastes change so much xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back