Tattoo's of LO's name

Iggle20

Reaction score
Anyone have one?
I'd love to see pics?
Want to get LO's name done but not sure what kinda design I'd have or just the name in a pretty font or something...would love to see what you ladies have,

Lou x

I do, its of my daughter hopes name and date of birth round a butter fly, its at the bottom of my back though so will have to get oh to take a pic when he get sin:)

Brills can't wait to see it.
It's what I want name/date...just dont know about a piccie or just a pretty font right now.

I'd really like one too, something small and simple as I'm crap with pain!xx

Manda&Thomas said:
i have a half sleeve see my avvy :)
cant wait till its finished
xx
can you make that bigger, can't see what it is :think: :think:

here you are kim
sorry its big taken from my fb
n517893424_1033898_3181.jpg

xx

i have one on the back of my neck

its when i first had it so not a great pic
Photo-0027-1.jpg

Photo-0026-1.jpg

jodie_honey said:
i have one on the back of my neck

its when i first had it so not a great pic
Photo-0027-1.jpg

Photo-0026-1.jpg

How you doing?

:lol:

(Joey's on tv) :D

The thing I wonder is, what I will do if I have more children, will I be able to add to the same design?? What do you all plan to do?? xx

hopefully this will be my last baby so il be having my other arm done :)
xx

Manda&Thomas said:
xx

I hadn't even noticed you were expecting again, I never venture into the Tris now! Congratulations! :D xx

I'd also like one with Lola's name on only something small though but i can't decide where to get it :think:

I really like yours Jodie :D

ReggiesMummy said:
Manda&Thomas said:
xx

I hadn't even noticed you were expecting again, I never venture into the Tris now! Congratulations! :D xx

aww thanks hun :hug:
xx

Wow thanks for posting those, Manda that sleeve looks great though don't think I'm so brave to get something quite so decorative and would never be brave enough to get all that done or finished off etc. Jodie, I like what you have done, the name and little picture and similar, Jade I'd never in a million years thought to get a date of birth done in numerals like that, it's lovely, very different indeed. I'll be sure to post piccies when I finally get it done, I've been talking about it for a year now!! :dance:

Heres mine not the best pic its on the inside of my wrist an if we have another baby i will get there name on the top of my wrist and get them joined somehow?

beckyscamerapics453.jpg

i got lukes name in chinese in a star in my foot. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back