Tarty or Nice

Dee1985

Reaction score
I am going out tomorrow night to a party then up town. i have a little black dress low cut on the boobs.
but i feel boring wearing it with just high shoes..

my mum bless her she has a good eye for fashion and she said to wear stockings with it like danielle from big brother..

what do you think?

Danielle_Lloydko5-1.jpg
Danielle_Lloyd.jpg

Honest opinions girlys :D

I think it looks really nice, a pair of long high heeled boots would work too :D

i think it looks really nice and as long as you feel comfortable in it you will look a million dollars :D

its will look gorgeous not tarty at all, i agree with stockins or knee high boots will go great! xxx

You will look great Dionne - not tarty at all!!! :D

enjoy your night!!! :cheer:

thats really nice just wish i had the figure to ear something like that. Youll looik fab hun it isnt tarty at all

I agree too, long socks or knee-high boots will look fab with that type of dress. Not tarty in the slightest, I think it's nice.

ahhhh thanks girls im so glad i have you girls to ask these things. kris thinks its tarty lol but he prob would say that.

i think i might brave it then :oops:

i will go to town and get some stockings

dont listen to men hun - they dont know nothing when it comes to fashion :roll: :lol: have a good night!! :cheer:

I think they look fab...enjoy your night out

It's a tricky look, but one I think you'll totally be able to pull off :D

Do it, you will look hot!
Only wish I could get away with it! :wink:

Dionne love, if I had your figure I would defo wear it, you will look great...not tarty at all.

If I had your figure, I would wear hot pants to go shopping to Asda!

I am out with girls tomorrow, and I am thinking of hiring a marquee to wear...I feel like a beached whale :(

I'm out in Liverpool tomorrow on my mini hen do and have been fretting about what to wear. I love the low-cut look, but don't have the legs for stockings..... :(

I've bought a long black dress from Madonna's range at H+M, it's lovely.

Looks like we're all on the town tomorrow girlies :cheer:

i think it depends on your legs, if they are slim and tanned dont cover them up!

(also it depends how cold it is!)

I think it looks fine so long as your thighs are firm and the stockings don't keep falling down which obviously is going to drive you mental!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back