• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tarot Card reading on my TTC process

emily1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i found this women on Ebay
she did a fantastic reading... alothough , as you read it you will probably realise now i am nervous as!!
Health problems are frantic...

Comments would be great :)

I did Tarot before I received your answer.
I will give an exact account of your reading:
1. Am i pregnant right now? yes
2. Will we have a healthy baby? no
3. Will it be a boy like my fiance has always wanted!! yes
As I was not happy with the second answer I did that one again. Exactly the same answer in exactly the same position, strength.
I also had my own intuition about the answers before consulting the cards, the same.
To confirm I did also a pendulum reading. The answers to all 3 questions were exactly the same.
I then added 2 more questions: Will the health issue be a major one? no
Is the health issue one that can be dealt with? yes.
This also confirmed my own feelings.
I feel very strongly that the issue is not a major one and there is a lot of happiness in your future.
It is a good thing to have asked because now you can be more aware and prepared and act quickly if necessary.
A strange thing happened during your tarot card reading, some cards jumped out, all these card showing a lot of love.
There also is a strong emotional male influence in your life, someone who has good reliable emotional judgement.
Another card also showed that you have a major event coming up on your life, something life changing.
The actual yes card also jumped out and turned the entire deck upside down. Very strange for this to happen.
But this gives me confidence that everything will be good.
There is just love, love and love, the kind connected with joy not tears.
Overall both your readings were very positive although today's had something in it you did not want to hear.
I had one client recently who also asked me a medical question and received a negative answer. This made her consult a doctor and now things are under control.

If I were you I would take this with a very large pinch of salt honey, but then I am a big sceptic when it comes to things like this. Try not to hang on her every word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back