Free Tarot Reader!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun but i am getting to that point where i just want to know if my next treatment is going to work or not so i did this tarot thing :)

http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/readings/choose.php?readingNumber=1

You don't have to sign up or anything, just pick your cards and it'll tell you what it means. Move your mouse around and try to feel which card is best.

I was really impressed with mine anyway.

I got:

- How you feel about yourself now - Need a change in your life
- What you most want at this moment - Success and not give up the fight
- Your fears - Being alone and loneliness
- What is going for you - Good luck in the near future, positive coincidences
- What is going against you - Obsession
- Outcome - Trust that all will turn out well in the end

If that doesn't hit the nail on the head i don't know what does :)

I don't believe in this kind of stuff really, but you can't turn your nose up at positive vibes ;)

So what did you get? xx

Last edited:
Universal 6 Card Spread

Card 1 (The Hanged Man) : How you feel about yourself now »
You feel a little confused and perhaps fearful because you sense or know that there is someone or something you need to give up to be able to move on. This self-sacrifice isn't always clear - you may not even know quite what or whom you should give up. This is a time of passage from one phase of your life to another and The Hanged Man can signify a time of spiritual development too. Perhaps you need to try and look at things from a different perspective.

Card 2 (Judgement) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is a new start, to close this chapter in your life and have a brand new beginning. This is not a time for regret but for rejoicing. Rewards for past efforts will follow and you are sure to have many opportunities presented to you. Life will pick up a pace and the choices you make will have far reaching implications that could change your life dramatically. Any legal issues should be ruled in your favour.

Card 3 (The Star) : Your fears »
You are fearful of the future and rather lacking in self-belief - you are afraid your hopes will be dashed. Well don't be, this is your wish card - a time of joy and fulfilment. Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune that will give you a new zest of life. If considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

Card 4 (The High Priestess) : What is going for you »
All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than your intuition. Listen, listen carefully and the secret you want revealed will be shared with you.

Card 5 (The Sun) : What is going against you »
You may experience a few delays on your quest for success and achievement but don't worry, you'll get there in a blaze of glory. Success may go to your head a little so a little modesty wouldn't go amiss. Other than a few minor delays, look forward to a period of joy and happiness. If you are experiencing problems with conceiving a baby, The Sun often heralds good news around children and a much wanted pregnancy or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 6 (The Emperor) : Outcome »
Expect success and achievement of your goals, this is a time for fulfillment of your ambitions. If you have placed your trust in your father, husband/partner or a man of significance in your life, they will come up trumps for you. If you have been the victim of ill-will don't worry, you will win in the end.

I thought i would have ago to see how accurate , below are my results

How you feel about yourself now - You feel there is hope
What you most want at this moment - The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is an easy solution to a problem
Your fears - You are afraid of making the wrong decisions.
What is going for you - This is a period of good luck even if you don't know why you are being so favoured.
What is going against you - You are simply struggling to conform to others expectations of you and everybody has an opinion of what you should do
Outcome - A period of peace and harmony, life will flow and you will find a way of handling any difficult circumstances with calm confidence

I was really suprised again hit the nail on the head, we recently found out we will need to use an egg donor to concieve. My sister has offered and we are currently beginning the process of egg donor IVF. Family members have had a lot to say about this, as I have previously mentioned in a few posts- mant thought we should keep trying ourselves for another year or so as i have about a 1% chance of concieving naturally ( i have early menopause at 27)

This has suprisingly brought a little smile to me face!

Excellent!! I love tarot and anything spiritual really.
I use my own cards but if I cant be bothered I go to http://www.newagestore.com/ they have loads of great stuff and no sign up required. I love the three card draw.
xxx

Card 1 (Justice) : How you feel about yourself now »

You are feeling that things will go your way, you believe in fairness and justice in all things. If you are considering partnership issues, personal or professional, dealings will go well. Perhaps you are about to sign a contract or legal document, this will be beneficial to you. If someone has done wrong to you it will be put right and you will feel justice has been done.

Card 2 (The Chariot) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is success, to win and not give up the fight. You are successful and assertive in most things, or if you haven't quite got the success you want, you will get it. This is a time of movement and change - expect a journey relating to work, or if you want that car you've been looking at, go get it.

You are fearful of the future and rather lacking in self-belief - you are afraid your hopes will be dashed. Well don't be, this is your wish card - a time of joy and fulfilment. Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune that will give you a new zest of life. If considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

Card 4 (The High Priestess) : What is going for you »

All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than your intuition. Listen, listen carefully and the secret you want revealed will be shared with you.

Card 5 (The Empress) : What is going against you »

There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a break up in a relationship. Be careful not to over-react and be too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail, it won't do you any favours. You may be experiencing infertility problems or an unplanned pregnancy, if so just know that there are people around you who love and care for you and will provide support.

Card 6 (The World) : Outcome »

Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded. It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness. You may choose to buy that dream house or a wonderfully fulfilling relationship is on offer, enjoy!

Thanks Louise for that :) xx

I had a go too! lol

Card 1 (Judgement) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel this is an end to an era or at least a certain phase of your life - you are taking stock and looking where you want to go from here. This ending is not one for regret but for rejoicing. Soon you will enjoy the rewards for your past efforts. As with any period of endings, many opportunities will present themselves and the choice that you make will have far reaching implications that could change your life dramatically. Any legal issues should be ruled in your favour.

Card 2 (The High Priestess) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a secret to be revealed, a secret held deep within yourself or another? Go within and listen to your heart and instincts. The appearance of The High Priestess tells you that the power of the divine feminine is with you, trust it.

Card 3 (The Magician) : Your fears »

If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted? Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or advisor - take care in whom you place your trust. You are feeling disappointed - your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be. Don't worry, this won't last.

Card 4 (The World) : What is going for you »

Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded. It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness. You may choose to buy that dream house or a wonderfully fulfilling relationship is on offer, enjoy!

Card 5 (The Hermit) : What is going against you »

You are at risk of doing something hasty out of impatience and rage. This is not a time for irrational and impulsive behaviour - don't be cantankerous (if closer to old than young!) or arrogant and resentful (if closer to young than old!) Try and remain calm and let the rage go, take time to make a cool and collected decision. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.

Card 6 (The Sun) : Outcome »

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Last edited:
Card 1 (The Sun) : How you feel about yourself now »

You are feeling abundant happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment. This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.

6.jpg
Card 2 (The Lovers) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to know what choice to make - carry on as you are or take a risk? The risk offers excitement and change and staying as you are .... Well you know what that has to offer. Dare to love, dare to live?

17.jpg

16.jpg
Card 4 (The Tower) : What is going for you »

Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

12.jpg
Card 5 (The Hanged Man) : What is going against you »

You are allowing yourself to be victimised and emotionally blackmailed by others or you're playing the martyr or victim to try and manipulate others. Don't be too materialistic or try and hang onto someone or something for all the wrong reasons. Someone or something has to go, you must find the ability to let go and give this up - don't worry it will turn out for the better for you.

8.jpg
Card 6 (Justice) : Outcome »

Justice will be done. Decisions will go in your favour, particularly regarding partnerships or legal matters. A time for some good luck and reward for your good deeds in the past.

Lazy copy +paste ;)

I painstakingly summarised mine!

Was it accurate for you?

Last edited:
Ermm, yeah a lot of it makes sense, don't really get the being victimised/blackmailed bit though :shock:

Ermm, yeah a lot of it makes sense, don't really get the being victimised/blackmailed bit though :shock:

I knew there had to be a dark side to you! A materialistic emotional blackmailer, eh? :whistle:

Last edited:
Bugger - i google one tarot site and now i'm getting ads for physic Nora :roll:

Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »

This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time. This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.

4.jpg
Card 2 (The Emperor) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is success and achievement, and the support and influence of perhaps your father, husband/partner or a man of significance in your life who you believe could help.

6.jpg
Card 3 (The Lovers) : Your fears »

Ones heart is ruling ones head! You are so afraid of being hurt you are paralysed into non-action. To have or not to have? To stay or to go? Throw caution to the wind, great happiness awaits you if you can trust what you feel and ignore the fear and do it anyway.

14.jpg
Card 4 (Temperance) : What is going for you »

You are about to enter a period of peace and harmony in your relationship, career or life generally. You will find a way of handling difficult circumstances with calm confidence. Life is flowing at this time enjoy it.

11.jpg
Card 5 (Strength) : What is going against you »

Your negativity and lack of self control are your real enemies. If you are finding certain addictions in your life are taking a hold, be it smoking or drinking for example, look inward for you hearts true strength and self-belief. Change your attitude and be positive and you will reap great rewards.

0.jpg
Card 6 (The Fool) : Outcome »
This is your Personal Court Card ( - what's this? - )

Open your mind and soul to new possibilities this is a time to realise your full potential, follow your instincts and act on your hunches. A time for spontaneity, fun and surprises. However, be mindful of being too impulsive - your decisions should be based on experience and knowledge of self.

WOW! My first card made me shiver and it stood out to me like it was glowing

i went to see a tarot reader last christmas and i was shocked at how accurate she was, she new nothing about me only my first name.

she asked me to shuffle some cards and as i did one fell out on the table, she turned it over and asked "are you thinking about having a baby" almost everything she said was spot on she also said that there are no are no problems with my fertility but we may need a little bit of help well since then oh has found out he has slow swimmers and we've been refered to the hospital. She said she can see me walking out of a hospital with a smile on my face too the only thing that unnerved me was she said i would have 3 all within a very short space and i cant help but think TRIPLETS lol.

I know this is a little far fetched but i cling on to that little bit of hope that she may be right xxxxx

I think that's the whole point Jazzy, not necessarily to believe in precognition but to find a source of hope when you struggle to find one else where :)

Triplets eh? :shock:

I suppose three single pregnancies within two years would still be pretty shocking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back