Well had my reading!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I am not in any way at all sceptical and i enjoyed reading it and hope it coems true, she sounded lovely so i will use her again.

My reading

Hi Sarah and thanks for allowing me to read for you. This is a brief 3 card tarot reading aimed at offering us a little insight and guidance into past, present and future. I have used your 3 numbers to select your tarot cards and your reading is as follows.
The first thing the cards are picking up on is that the coming months are going to present you with new opportunities. I sense at the moment you are a little restless waiting for change to happen in your life but 2009 is going to bring that for you. The first card is a card of opportunity. Of new challenges for you. This card is also showing me that you are at the early stages of something in your life and that this will go well for you now Sarah. The card also speaks of possible chnages in the coming year and I feel particularly drawn to a house or job move for you.
The next card is a card of new love and new beginnings in your emotional life. It is a card of love and happiness and is showing me that you are about to be blessed with love. It is a positive card for relationships. This card also is often present when there is to be a pregnancy around you.
The final card is advising you to remain centred and balanced and is showing me that you may be experiencing conflicting thoughts and emotions. Now is the time for you to move forward with determination in your life. Decide what you want and be clear about your wants and needs. Situations are going to resolve themselves in your favour.
I do feel that 2009 is going to bring with it many oppportunities for you develop emotionally and within relationships as well as within other areas of your life. The cards were all positive for you Sarah and as you selected them I feel they have special significance for you.
I hope this reading has helped you
Julie xx

She was on ebay and did a 3 card reading for 2.99 and was really nice. She had fantastic ratings, was very personal and have promised myself another reading soon!

You should of got one from me when I was selling them on ebay - I only charged £1.50 and done a full celtic cross reading with a 5 page report, and even added pictures :lol:

It does sound like a very positive reading, hope it all comes to fruition for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back