Talk about knackered

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I am so tired, I don't know how I am gonna manage work today, i've only been up for an hour and a half and i'm falling asleep.
I went to bed lastnight at half 9 to relax, surely i'd be more awake? Yawn.
Xx

I found that during tri 1 and half of tri 2 my bed time was 9pm. Apparently the work your body is doing i.e building a home for your baby is the equivalent of running a half marathon everyday! So make sure you rest up!

2nd half of tri 2 and the first part of tri 3 I found I got more energy and the last part of tri 3 I was exhausted but too uncomfy to sleep properly, so make the most of these sleepy moments :)
Xxx

Im just the same i went to bed before 10 and ive only been up for 1 hr and i want my bed again. It doesnt help that im urging with every mouthful of food!! Think im guna be sick any min now and ive got to work 9-6 great!!!! Dont know how im guna get through it.

Michelle. x

Lol its ment to be tonight but i cant seem to eat much of anything without feeling sick so not sure im guna make it to my mums tonight might have to call off and go home to sleep!!

Michelle. x

I know how you feel - I've been ridiculously tired its crazy! And I've finally given up the fight and stayed off work today because as well as tiredness I can't keep anything down - not even water! And I can't even tell work the real reason! Xx

I know how you feel, I ould sleep right now xx

Last edited:
Yes, me too! I had two afternoon naps this weekend, sleeping all night and waking up shattered. And today, I feel sick too! Such fun!

Gonna have an early night with my next book What To Expect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back