• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

taking my LO swimming

jills10uk

Reaction score
My bubba is due his second set of jabs tomorrow and DH and i would like to take him swimming for the first time at the weekend. i bought him some little swimmers disposable nappy things but my question is (and forgive me, its prob a stupid one!) do i need to put anything over the top of them, like a pair of trunks or anything? or is he good to go in just the nappy thing?

I have a little all in one wet suit that I put in finlay but you don't need to put anything on them. I got mine from Next in the sale. Doesn't fit him now though :lol:

Make sure the pool is warm though - should be about 30 degrees :D

I took Esme at the weekend (before her jabs) and i got a wet suit from the buy and sell section (posted a wanted add- thanks again becky and lorna :D ) I really think it made difference on how long we coud stay as she was definatley warmer.

Just a little tip, if you can get LO dressed in the pool area do it, i found the changing room freezing and plan to get her dressed poolside as its so much warmer, then get myself done after :wink:

aramintalovegrove said:
I took Esme at the weekend (before her jabs) and i got a wet suit from the buy and sell section (posted a wanted add- thanks again becky and lorna :D ) I really think it made difference on how long we coud stay as she was definatley warmer.

Just a little tip, if you can get LO dressed in the pool area do it, i found the changing room freezing and plan to get her dressed poolside as its so much warmer, then get myself done after :wink:

Good tip :D

We've got baby swimming tomorrow and have been told to change LO on the poolside as the changing rooms are freezing

aramintalovegrove said:

You're welcome and so glad she enjoyed it! It was definitely one of the best buys we have made and now we've bought it in a bigger size. She just loves the water and her little wetsuit means that she can stay in for longer. Would definitely recommend one.

daftscotslass said:
aramintalovegrove said:

You're welcome and so glad she enjoyed it! It was definitely one of the best buys we have made and now we've bought it in a bigger size. She just loves the water and her little wetsuit means that she can stay in for longer. Would definitely recommend one.

Got lots of peeps coming up and asking where it was from and how cute she looked :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back