• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

taking a test later

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
think it will be neg but am still scared!! advice and hands to hold please ladies!! am taking it later coz i sent the bf to get it coz i wont have a chance so hes gone now!! thank you xxx :| :?

hey good luck! and remember that if its negative you can take another in a few days and it might be positive! That's what keeps me sane lol xxx

hey good luck! and remember that if its negative you can take another in a few days and it might be positive! That's what keeps me sane lol xxx

hehe thats a gd plan!! thats what kind of keeps me sane too!! am not necessarily ttc but not preventing!! its less stress!!

am soooooooooooooooo scared! wanna do this! lol! :puke:

sometimes if its early you need to use fmu to get a clear result so if its neg dont be to down hearted
manda xx

I took a test yesterday and I swear to god I am pregnant I have every symtpom under the sun but it came out negative now my fiance has hidden the other tests and is making me wait till saturday to take another test! evil man. what symptoms have you got? xx

like every single one!! heres a short list lol -
feel sick in the mornin and have been sick
cant eat loads food makes me want to throw up BUT when i eat i want to carry on if that make sense lol
need a wee all the time
had a weird period - like stop starting all the time and it was 2 weeks late
sore boobs on and off
sore back like i get only ever on my peirod which is weird
butterflies in my stomach like low in my stomach if u no wot i mean?!!!

u?? xxx

nice 2 c im not alone!! :hug:
its been neg 4 times (ie 4 months!) when i had like one or two symptoms but never had this many!! only month i didnt test i miscarried :cry:

Lol I have most of the ones you have hope we both get a positive!
Symptoms:
V light period sept 27th like for 2 days v light
feeling oh so sick I'm sick about 10 times a day
Needing to wee loads
dicharge
sex feels different and my cervix haha tmi lol is high,vsoft and closed
back ache and cramps all the time
heachache
stuffy nose
sore boobs and they've grown alot
and my wee smells differnent lol not that i smell my own wee...

you should try the cervix checking thing, i got my man to do it lol im far too squemish, put get him to wash his hands then um stick his fingers as far up your woo woo lol as poss and if its high soft and closed its a good sign! but dont be upset if its not, um some people take longer than others i read.
Lol yeh I didnt realise so many woman obessed about cervical positions as i did haha! my fiance thinks I'm mad and he wont even watch pregnancy programmes I've kindly sky plus'd for him. how long have you been trying? xx

Good luck, hun, I'll be :pray: ing for you and watching this space :hug:

tabby_20 --- i ave the whole weord discharge funny smelling wee n sore sex fings too!! ooo alwys get headaches too!!
do u ave msn mayb we can chat???!
il get my bf to check my cervix later tho i dont know if hel realy notice a difference either tbh!! lol!

havent been trying as such but not preventing...and since m/c both realised we really do want a baby!! m/c was totally unexpected as at the time we were trying to prevent but not succedding...i.e wearing condoms some of the time and when we didnt he never came but...obv it was enough!! lol! u???

yay someone i can talk about all this scariness! yeh its [email protected], like I've been looking up this cervix thing for a while and thats one of the ways they used to detect pregnancies before the tests! soo yay very exciting. Well I was on the pill and we'd talked about kids and he didnt want them for another few years and I was like devasted, and then he said not until we're married which is next december :(

And I'm a nanny so I'm like THE broodiest person in the world and we talked some more or I cried lol and he gave in and he's sooo excited now! And we've been trying for about a month but before that I wasnt exactly ...amazing at taking my pill lol so I don't know the dates of when to test ahh so frustrating. anyway add me to msn and we can talk babies! xx

take it your on no coz ur added =]
ul ave 2 xplain the cervix fing a bit 2 lol as im a littil slow lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back