Taken the day off work

muffinferon

Reaction score
Am I sad? I'm just over 18weeks pregnant, and on the whole have felt not bad, but was so tired last night went to bed at 6.30pm and got up just after 6 this morning. Had a no bad sleep apart from getting up for pees and waking up to move sleep position, but since I woke up I've felt really teary and have had a good few cries. Although I don't know why I am! But I've taken the day off work because I am definitely not going to burst out crying (it's all men I work with!) and I worry I may. Still feel tired aswell, how can this be?? I'm not usually a cry baby, but my god I am today and I rarely take time off work ESP for silly things like today!

Think I'm going back to bed for a while.

Anyone else like this?

I think everyone is allowed a hormonal day, ive recently been having bad night sleeps and feeling tired again a lot and when I do sleep been having some really vivid dreams. Take the day off chill out and rest and tomorrow hopefully you will feel much better, dont think its helping with the dark mornings either. Take Care Chuck XX

hormones hun dont feel bad at all your pregnant and make the most of your day off

Rest and relaxation is the best treatment for hormones...although the wicked side of me loves bursting into tears in front of men just to see them panic :dance: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :wave: I actually welled up reading your kind replies.

Hope this is a one off, can't take the rest of my work time off for fear of crying lol

And if it was my usual shift I probably wouldn't bother about crying quite so much, but I'm in with new people who don't really know me, and much as panicky faces would be funny, eternal embarrassment is what I would feel lol

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back