Take That

Freya

Reaction score
i know I am sad but tickets for Take That go on sale at 9.00am tomorrow. I am desperate for tickets but have to work from 9.00-12.00 :cry:

I teach so there is no chance of just getting them whilst at work. What can I do. I really want to go :(

pull a sicky :angel:

i would agree with littlelady - ebay!

I will be on the phone from 8.59 and i am hoping to try and get 2 for me and a friend and a couple of spare ones. :D

Who are the spare ones for?? Would you like a new best friend Flame :D I will be so jelous if you get them.

They are for anyone that doesnt get any that really wants to go.

What like me you mean :pray: I am desperate - going to see if my mum will try and get them for me. The thing is she has a memory like a sieve and will forget. :roll:

Obviously my closest friends will get priority but they are all usually pretty good at getting tickets, so if they are available then i will contact you first :)

Thank you :D Hopefully my mum will be lucky. Let us know how you get on.

Did you see them last year - I saw them at Manchester and they were fantastic :cheer:

Flame said:
I will be on the phone from 8.59 and i am hoping to try and get 2 for me and a friend and a couple of spare ones. :D

I tried to get killers tickets but despite redialing the number on my phone for almost an hour (at work lol) and trying the website which crashed i never got any. I got home from work and they'd sold out and being sold on ebay for 3x the price :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah i saw them in Sheffield for the first time, i have never been one to shout and scream at a gig but that one i did :D

my frined will aslo be on the phone in the morning trying to get us 4 tickets :pray:

im getting really annoyed :twisted: cant get on to any websites that are selling tickets - the sites are too busy! grrrrrr

IM NEVER GOING TO GET A TICKET :cry:

me too cannot get through! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

try see tickets.com. After 2 hours on ticketmaster i just went on ther and got some. More dates have just been releasd too.
xx

Nor did I flame and there were three of us on the case. I might go and see them in Holland on 1st december - hubby is dutch and they have sinterclaus around then so could make a bit of a do out of it.

Apparently tickets fo UK tour already on sale on ebay for 1000 pounds each.

Yeah that Ebay thing annoys the crap out of me, its not fair on the people that actually want to go.

Not gonna give up on the idea of going though. its not till Dec when i want to go so there is plenty of time for something to come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back