Glastonbury Festival - I got tickets - Link attached

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Anyone trying for tickets tomorrow?

I would normally but im due on 21st of May and I don't fancy taking a newborn to the festival (although I have seen other newborns there, its just not for me).

I will however be sat at my PC ready fro 9:00am when the tickets go on sale trying to help my friends purchase theirs.

Good luck to anyone trying tomorrow.
*******UPDATE********
Rachelandjarvis
Melanie
I have both PM'd you, call me if you want tickets

Sadly -no. I don't fancy camping & all the trekking about as I will be about 8 months gone by then. (Would probably spend most of the time going to/queueing for the toilets. Nice!)
OH has been winding me up by saying he can still go!!! BUT THE FOOT IS DOWN!
Am looking forward to taking LO in a few years through. We always go with a group of friends and we will all have children next time so will make for a very different experience. I think we are going to buy/hire a camper van though rather than tenting it.

I woudnt fancy going heavily pregnant either, all the walking and if its another very muddy year then it can be really difficult, very tiring and dangerous if you fall when pregnant. I think it would be too tiring plus camping and sleeping on an airbed would be the last thing I would want to do.

I agree though cant wait to take LO next year, bought my pram based on how easy it would be to push through the Glastonbury mud!!

i was supposed to be going with my best friend this year! we planned it last year! but i dont think i fancy going at nearly 6 months pregnant! ah well theres always next year, im just hoping its a rubbish line up anyway!

I'll be trying :D

I went last eyar too, but not with L/O. Glastonbury is my little bit of sanity to keep me going through the hard days lol. Good luck to anyone trying :)

I'll be trying! We will be taking Thea if we get in our tickets!!!!

aaah fooey, go while ur pg, i was 34 weeks pg when i went to leeds fest, hard work though :lol:

If anyone trying for tickets manages to get through can you post the link on this website and I will do the same.

Usually Glastonbury forums are sooo busy on ticket day that you cant get on to look for the posts where people have posted the link.

Good luck :pray:

I want to go to reading as I believe Rage against the Machine and QOTSA are playing....and they are gods amongst men...however it's never gonna happen :(

Nah that leeds fest hun, awww how come you cant go, yo could come see me :cheer:

:lol: I have no money..or trnasport..or anything really...maybe next year when I can drive, omg driiiiiveeee..*goes off into happy four wheeled daydream*

awww thats a shame, we are waiting t get tickets when we get there either tout or ticket office, i cant wait :cheer:

:) I go sit in my mum and dads back garden and listen to it from there! Good old Pilton Pop Fest! Chris Rea is there this year I wanna see him but that would probs be all.

I've never been to a festival or even a concert! :shock:

When/if slipknot tour the UK I will be there :cheer:

I was going to go to Download last year, but never did in the end... Maybe I will go this year :think: anyone know when Download is?

andreaaa said:
I've never been to a festival or even a concert! :shock:

When/if slipknot tour the UK I will be there :cheer:

I was going to go to Download last year, but never did in the end... Maybe I will go this year :think: anyone know when Download is?

Hi Andreaa :wave:
Id love to go to Download though not all the bands are to my taste i do like a lot of them
Jamess went 2 years go and he loved it
hear is the link to the official websitehttp://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/
sarah :wave:

downloads in June. I went in 05.

Slipknot are on at Leeds/reading this year too.

Glasto this year will be my 13th festival :D if i get tixs! :pray: :pray:

rachelandjarvis said:
downloads in June. I went in 05.

Slipknot are on at Leeds/reading this year too.

No way :shock:

Thanks for that :)

Hope you all get your tickets btw :)

midna said:
No dunno when hopefully there be a better line up this year ...I want a metal fest not a damn emo one lol ...rock on chick!! 8) 8) 8)

Lol... Too right 8)

You wait til Wednesday is Caitsy's age... Me and Cakes have just made plans to go to Reading on the Sunday to see Slipknot. Her nickname is Sliptot :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back