Take That

im really not a fan of take that, never was , dont hate me :rotfl:

Why would we hate you little lady. It i not you fault you don't have great music tase :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i beg to differ dear, i have excelent taste :D

I DIDNT GET ANY EITHER, GAVE UP AFTER 2 HOURS.

THEY ARE APPRANTLY NOW ON EBAY FOR 50,000 ! THATS FOR A NORMAL £45 TICKET !
:cry: :cry:

People still buy them though, its rediculous! If people didnt buy them at stupid prices then noone would buy them just to stick them on Ebay.

Don't get me started about that!!! I get really annoyed when people only buy to make money and stop the real fans from getting the tickets. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

aww freya ur really gutted arnt you hun, you always liked them?

No - not really. Don't get out much. :D Yes I like them now didn't really get to like until after they split up the first time. I was a bit too old and at uni so they weren't cool at that time (I was more into radiohead, pulp etc.)

But my sister was a big fan and I started to like them myself. Wanted to see them tour last year because heard they were so good - went and they were good. Would now like to go again - I really like their new stuff actually especially Shine!

I like their concerts because they put on a bit of a show!

oh, i was never into bands like take that, five, boyzone things like that, i did love westlife for ages though x i went to see, em i am a bit ashamed now though coz i now love Green day and stuff like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back