Sympton spotting

Tracey M

Reaction score
Well I'm CD7 today, pulling pain in my breasts, coffee made me feel sick this morning and I have a headache.....

So? Nothing new there!! Sorry I just do this to cheer myself up! :shakehead: (Dont worry Louise B I've not totally lost the plot - YET)

I've not even BD yet, never mind ovulate, never mind implantation, never mind sympton spotting! Just proves that we all truly go mental in the 2ww eh? Its amazing how many symptoms I had last month and AF came anyway!

Good news - my OPK arrived this morning so will probably just start testing right away - they are cheap and if I run out I'd just get more - I'd hate to miss OV
:poas:

Great to see a BFP this morning (erm not mine) - looks like this may be a bumper month of BFPs for Xmas :dance:

Who's next????

Last edited:
Im right there with you Tracy with the symptom spotting! I have to stop it as its waaay too early after stopping my pill for a pg.

arrgghhh n im even worse!!! had AF cramps in groin area yesterday was like ooooo implantation cramps...... ner just my body playin tricks on me!!!

Im right there with you Tracy with the symptom spotting! I have to stop it as its waaay too early after stopping my pill for a pg.

Ahem, I had been on pill for over 18 years and fell pregnant 2 weeks later :shock: with my son....... dont rule it out !! :dance:

Ahem, I had been on pill for over 18 years and fell pregnant 2 weeks later :shock: with my son....... dont rule it out !! :dance:

Oooh thats what Im hoping for lol. Ive been on my pill for about 15 years and never had a break from it and I have a high BMI so chances are slimmer but heres hoping ;) x

I'm only 5DPO and I'm still symptom spotting. Had a weird crampy twinge on the left hand side this morning.

Last cycle I was convinced it was happening and then AF got me, so kind of hoping this month my :bfp: will take me by surprise. ;) And I hope I'm not alone!

yeah, thats so crazy...
i also interpret the fact that my dog loves to sit in the lap as being overprotective to me and virtual baby in me... AND i supported that thinking with my friend Google...
silly :)

i had twinges yesterday at 5dpo too but thy not there today :S so i dunno lol confused.com

Im more than that but Im healthy so never know :p x Thanks for all your nice comments and kind support x

Hi all - I'm 11dpo and plenty of symptoms. Really stuffed up, headaches, cramps and sharp twinges all over, slight thrush, painful boobies and I look nine months pregnant already because my stomach is so bloated it's horrible. It's really sore, too - can't press anything against it. I'm having to wear my loosest, baggiest jogging bottoms. What a picture of health I am. If AF is going to show up I wish she'd hurry up. I've got a Christmas dinner tomorow night and fancy a bottle of Rose!

I feel a lot like that and AF not due for another 7 days. Ive also got major heartburn :(

Last edited:
Just also realised that if I fall pregnant this cycle or next I'll be sorted for baby clothes... I kept all my son's baby clothes and he was born on 6th September. It makes it much easier having all the clothes and for the right seasons......YAY! All I need is the BFP hmmmmm

good luck hun, great timing lol!! my son was born in november and i dont have any of his clothes saved, i gave them all to my m8 who had twins at 17 yrs old :O !!! aww how id love a baby for crimbo!!!

Me too, I try to lose weight but my body just wants to keep hold of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back