Symptoms!

mrswoody

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
As you can see from my ticker I am still in the early stages of pregnancy. The only symptoms I've had are stomach cramps not extreme but I can live with them I just know they're there. These are the only symptoms I've had apart from the odd dizzy spell and being really tired after 9pm! Is this pretty normal? I'm in with the doctor tomorrow for my im preggo announcement and im only going so early as I'm in the Forces and have to tell them ASAP :/
xx

Hi hun,

I am a day ahead of you and apart from sore boobs which stopped a few days ago and cramps a few days before I took a test I have zilch going on.

I do actually have quite a lot of CM at the moment but that's all I have to go on.

I cannot wait to have some proper, obvious symptoms :)

Good luck with your Dr's appointment.

xxxxxxxxx

That's good to know then! I think I just want full on my body to be shouting YOUR PREGNANT at me!lol

Hiya

Just like Carnat said! 5 weeks here and no obvious signs. Apparently things may be different from about 6 weeks :)
Xx

Hi hon. I'm 9 weeks and I've had hardly any symptoms!

Sore boobs and very tired and ocassional nausea but that's it!

I know I'm lucky but I still worry that there is something wrong. Had a scan 2 weeks ago and saw bean and hb but still worry.

GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back