Sickness easing off already?

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi girls, I know I am paranoid, but can you tell me if anyone had their sickness start to ease off after 10 weeks? I had the worst at about 9 weeks but now it seems to be easing off.

Also TMI, but my nipples are itchy :roll: and slightly peeling (the skin looks like it's very dry and starting to peel), ouch.

Am I just freaking out?

My sickness is starting to ease off and I'm only 8 + 3d. I think everyone is different. Some people don't have any sickness!

Xxx

my sickness eased of when i was 9 weeks, but it can come back some days x

Had it for about 2 weeks and that's it really. Had it for like 2 days about 2 weeks ago but nothin much really x

My sickness has gone, but then i could get wift of a nasty smell and i could chuck up, its weird x x x

I jinxed it, I said goodbye to my breakfast this morning

Mine definitely started dying down after 10 weeks, and it's completely gone now. I also had really itchy nipples at this stage!

My sickness has seemed to have eased off through the day now. Its just 1st thing in morning and last thing at night or if i let my blood sugar drop! A few weeks ago it was consant. Iv had a couple of scans over past few weeks one on Monday and all was tickety boo so im presuming its normal :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back