Symptom Thread

Thanks ejjie!

Ye I think your cycles will soon settle after the pill. I think she will arrive soon like, its just a case of wading it out :(

I'm too scared to test lol

Lochachia, Test!

:lol:

I am now CD34 (28/38)

And am more symptom 'imagining' than symptom spotting, lol! Its amazing how you can almost convince yourself pregnant :(

Anyway the cramps are on and off but not as bad as they were. Now have metallic mounth and tired, but then i am running around after DS and working, lol!

Lau
xx

lmarszall said:
Lochachia, Test!

:lol:

I am now CD34 (28/38)

And am more symptom 'imagining' than symptom spotting, lol! Its amazing how you can almost convince yourself pregnant :(

Anyway the cramps are on and off but not as bad as they were. Now have metallic mounth and tired, but then i am running around after DS and working, lol!

Lau
xx

I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU BUT NOT THE CRAMPING ANYMORE JUST LITTLE TWINGES EVERY NOW AND THEN, AND THE MATALLIC TASTE IVE BEEN GETTING FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW, YESTERDAY AND TODAY MY BOOBIES HAVE BEEN REALLY SORE AND HURTING.

GOOD LUCK HUN, WHEN YOU TESTING AGAIN?

REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS :D

Probably tomorrow, i am a POAS-a-holic!!!!

When are you testing?

MY (.)(.) 's aren't sore at all but then with DS i didn't get sore boobs till later on.

When are you testing??

I know what you mean about the twinges!

Lau
x

I'm going test again on saturday and hopefully the line is stronger by then
good luck for tomorrow hun, really hope its a BFP for you :pray:

Oh yeah i remember your thread!

You had a faint line!

Well i will test tomorrow with FMU and hope i can see more of a faint line. I know i should wait 48 hours but i'm too impatient!

Good luck, hope you get a darker line :)

Laura
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back