Symptom spotting.

Cosmicjade26

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling this, any thoughts or symptoms you are going through at the mo, can you relate.

I don't know how many dpo I am as I haven't had a +opk since i started tracking from cd12, but the witch is not due to arrive till between this thurs and mon, I am currently cd23. I have cycles either 26/30.

For the last 3 days I have had period like pains but more like a heavy feeling, I feel hungry but the smell or thought of food is making me feel very sick (last 2 days), I feel knackered not just tired, think I woke up after a migraine yesterday as I felt light headed and had a massive headache, have had lots of ewcm for the last week (not dryed up) and I suffer with dryness (we have to use lubricants), and for the last 4 days I have been constipated, managed to go normally this morning. My nipple are sensitive but not OMG don't touch, but they also itch, I have bumps on them but that is normal for me anyway around af.

Is there anyone in their tww that is going through the same (feel really impatient as I can't do hpt yet as af not due).

Also just to add have had some wicked lower back pain, and have just started with (to add to the belly pain) some slight stabbing pain in my lower belly also.

Hi hon

I would say that sounds positive.

I had a lot of that about 3 weeks ago before my mc so I would say wait for a few days and then take a test.

Gd luck :) x

Cheers leean, I can't test yet, so this wait is going to be awful, my body has 2 choices and just hope it's BFP, really don't want the witch x

Is anyone else feeling this, any thoughts or symptoms you are going through at the mo, can you relate.

I don't know how many dpo I am as I haven't had a +opk since i started tracking from cd12, but the witch is not due to arrive till between this thurs and mon, I am currently cd23. I have cycles either 26/30.

For the last 3 days I have had period like pains but more like a heavy feeling, I feel hungry but the smell or thought of food is making me feel very sick (last 2 days), I feel knackered not just tired, think I woke up after a migraine yesterday as I felt light headed and had a massive headache, have had lots of ewcm for the last week (not dryed up) and I suffer with dryness (we have to use lubricants), and for the last 4 days I have been constipated, managed to go normally this morning. My nipple are sensitive but not OMG don't touch, but they also itch, I have bumps on them but that is normal for me anyway around af.

Is there anyone in their tww that is going through the same (feel really impatient as I can't do hpt yet as af not due).

Hey! I'm 7DPO as of today and I've had horrible constipation that is giving me lots of pain. :roll: I also had a headache yesterday and had lots of af-style cramping. My CM is kinda slippery as well.

When are you going to test? My :witch: is usually due last few days of month/1st day or so of month so can't test until the weekend. I'm so anxious!

I think my nipples are a bit sensitive but I don't know if I'm imagining that. :roll:

Hi,

Well I'm hoping they're +ve signs as I have so many of them :D

Im now 11 dpo and ss like there is no tomorrow (and opps tested early on 10dpo and got bfn, :witch: due 14dpo)

I've been fatigued since 7dpo, more so than normal (even though have a teething toddler up too early) and slept most of the weekend. Since 9dpo Ive had terrible cramps, like the :witch: is coming, but I only get these an hour or two before she turns up usually. Yesterday had a lot of gas and felt a bit constipated. Not convinced but sure my urine was a funny colour 7-9 dpo. Not sure if I have the metallic taste in mouth or not today, all I know is I craved some pop, and I normally dont.

FC these are good signs!

:dust:

Hi annaboo hi scottie, :witch: is due between thurs and mon, so am gunna test maybe tues or wed if she is no show. I started taking pregnacare conception a little while ago and was talking to a friend of mine and she has said they can sometimes upset the tummy, but I'm not sure that's the problem.

I had cysts on my overies years ago, and when I saw the gp yesterday and he did say that sometimes cysts can give you pregnancy symptoms (bloody hope not..lol), he asked me to do my own hpt next week, and he would do blood and urine for any infection/virus.

I still have af like cramping and backache, feel bloated, still feel sickly but not thrown up, my nips are getting more sensitive (I have one pierced and that is v/sensitive) and today I feel really wiped out, it's that bad my eyes hurt, and still have ewcm.

Hope we all get :bfp: (never had bump buddies before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back