symptom spotting!

Hope it's the start of things for you, hun. You've been kept waiting long enough! xxx

will be stalking this thread hope its the start of something hun fx crossed xx

ooh fingers are massively crossed for u hun, really hope its the start of something xx

Really hope this is the beginning for you honey, you have been so patient xxxx

So I wake up and suprise suprise everything is normal. Can't believe it everyday, its rediculous!!! Had a proper cry about it last night :-(

Aww huni, sorry you feel so crap. It will happen soon, there's still a full day ahead yet xx

:hugs: must be getting very frustrating for you now hun, LO cant stay in there forever though hey xxx

So sorry to read this, been stalking this thread hoping for some good news! I cant belieive they are letting you go this far overdue, you must be incredibly uncomfortable. Are you seeing the doctors soon? Surely they have to induce you soon for risk of developing high blood pressure?

FX something starts soon xx

So sorry hun, I got so excited for you thinking something was happening. Fx things start soon xxx

Last edited:
Have been keeping an eye on this thread, can't believe still nothing!! Really hope something starts soon for you!! Come on baby Kayelle!

You poor thing. Can't even begin to imagine how fed up you are!! Massive hugs. X

Thanks guys, was so upset this morning, but bit more positive now, hospital day unit tomorrow at 9 Xx

Good luck at the hospital this morning hun, fingers crossed things occur today for you xx

Good luck, hun. Hope you get to meet LO very soon xxx

Hope todays sweep works! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic