symptom spotting!

So trying to symptom spot again, been number 2 like everytime I have Pee'd! Not loose but often. Feel sooooo tired. Also feeling very thirsty! I'm never one to drink much , but today I have had 3 pints of weak squash, 1 pint of water and a glass of coke. That is a lot for me!! And its not even dinner time!
Wondering about the cat too, she won't leave me alone.... Even in the bath! Is this a sign you think? X

cats can usually sense certain things. it could def be following you around due to impending labour. my mil's cat wouldnt eat for 3 days when she went in to give birth. just keep an eye out for anything xx

Thanks , yeah I wondered as they can act strange with impending change! I love your avatar pic, she's gorgeous!! Xx

Fingers crossed this is a sign for you xxx

Thank you :) gotta stop myself getting excited just yet haha!! X x

Oo hope it happens soon! I can't imagine how impatient you must feel!! xxxx

The biggest sign I had before both my labors was very tired feeling like I was coming down with something, FX for you Kayelle x

Eeeeeeee getting excited lol but still telling myself it could be nothing. X x

Thanks , yeah I wondered as they can act strange with impending change! I love your avatar pic, she's gorgeous!! Xx

thank u so much hun, shes an angel. hope things r starting for you xx

Thank you both, and without getting myself excited, I've had a few lil tightening things in side of bump , even if not contractions, its something!! X x

Kate, when are you due for induction?? You must be so far over now hun? Xx

As I don't want to be induced and hospital wondering about my dates I've put it off but they want to do it next week x

I might, might of had a contraction...... Trying to not get excited but been with mil all day and she hhas been watching the clock lol. Had a few weak tightenings, then one defo one at 4.30pm. Done a fair bit of walking, and ppl finally think he has dropped :)

Fingers crossed this is the start of it for you!

Hope this is it for you! You must be soooo fed up!

Oo so exciting! I've never known anyone to go on this long, you're amazing, I'd have been screaming to be induced by now! Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back