Symptom spotting extrordinare

snugglypink

Reaction score
I had a MC a little over 3 weeks ago. Bled for a few days, confirmed with negative tests

This week has been a hell of a week. Since Thursday I’ve been extremely gassy and nauseated. Saturday, I barely slept and was sick all morning. Had to get my colleague to come into work early so I could come home and try to sleep. I’ve felt the same the whole time. Add to that heartburn, intermittent breast pain and a greasy forehead and I’m still hopeful. Yesterday (roughly CD22) I had some pelvic pinching in the evening. I don’t remember having that with Poppy or my other losses. I’m just trying to remain hopeful.

I'm sorry for your loss...
How far along were you? HCG can take a while to get out of your system. When did you have a negative hpt?
Did you track your ovulation?
I personally think it's a bit early getting pg symptoms since if you're only on cd22. I hope I am wrong though!x

5 weeks and had the negative test the day I started bleeding heavily. Also lost all symptoms the same day. Doctor did another test 2 weeks ago to check it was negative.

I get ovulation pains and typically have a 24-25 day cycle, so CD22 wouldn't be too early for me. I didn't track anything last time so didn't actually find out until I was 2 days late for my period.

5 weeks and had the negative test the day I started bleeding heavily. Also lost all symptoms the same day. Doctor did another test 2 weeks ago to check it was negative.

I get ovulation pains and typically have a 24-25 day cycle, so CD22 wouldn't be too early for me. I didn't track anything last time so didn't actually find out until I was 2 days late for my period.
If you are CD22 and you only have max 25 day cycles then you could test with a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back