SYMPATHY NEEDED!! Big Fat Feet *Pic Alert!*

Had BP checked yesterday hun, all fine :) they just said rest n keep em elevated thats all i can do!

Thanks for all hugs everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMFG! Matt and I just saw this and were shocked!

You poor thing! I hope they go down! Keep em up high!

oohhh your poor feet! :shock: I won't complain about my (minimally :oops: ) swollen ankles any more :hug:

all I can say is ouch! ouch! ouch!
You poor woman!!

Hope the swelling goes does uber soon
xx
:hug:

Resist, you won't have long to go hopefully before your beautiful baby is born :cheer:

OMG! You poor thing! Mine were like that towards the end of my pregnancy. I remember my feet wobbled when I walked!!

Have you had your blood pressure checked??? Has your midwife seen your feet?

L x

Forgot to say that I used to get my husband to massage my feet every night and push upwards towards the knee. That always got the swelling down and made my feet look normal for a while but they always went right back up again after about 30 mins!

Thank you everyone the sympathy hasnt worked on my feet but has made me feel a bit better :) :hug: :hug:

this may sound a daft question but are u drinking enough ? I had swollen ankles a few weeks ago and my midwife said although it sounds daft u can get swollen ankles because u arent taking in enough fluid..She said u need to be drinking 1.5 litres a day

Yeah ive been mega thirsty so been making sure im drinking a 1.5 litre bottle of water everyday... its weird aint it that being dehydated causes water retention tho u'd think it wud be other way round wudnt u :lol:

blimey Jo :shock: that looks bad, you must be fed up now waiting! i hope you're swelling goes down tomorrow & that labour begins for you soon, good luck babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG Jo, i wasn't expecting to see them looking THAT swollen :shock:

When my midwife asks me if i have any swelling i say sometimes as sometimes it feels like my toes are like sausages, well my swelling is NOTHING, you poor thing, i can't imagine how you are feeling with them but lets hope bubba pops soon so they'll go down for you to

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: Jo, I have the upmaost sympathy for you because mine were exactly like that all the way through, no matter what I did. My OH even called me Princess Fiona (from the Shrek movies!)!
The good news is that about a week after I had Clark they just went down, it was so funny I couldn't stop staring at them when it happened because they looked so thin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back