SYMPATHY NEEDED!! Big Fat Feet *Pic Alert!*

happy-chick

Reaction score
My feet are sooooo swollen!! I look like an elephant... tried everything and they just wont go down not even in the mornings so i need to see if some sympathy makes them all better :lol: :pray:

Apologies in advance, Im feeling sh*t and need to moan otherwise i think i'll crack up!

These WERE a size 5.............

WARNING: THIS IMAGE COULD CAUSE DISTRESS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My God :shock: Awww!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bathe them in water!! Do you even have shoes that fit??

:hug: :hug:

oh jo i am so sorry... they look so painful.. everytime i hear your little cries i want to cry myself :cry: :cry: :cry:

i wish i could help you but i know that even my love and admiration for you will still not be enough to make you feel better :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sympathy.gif

i hope that was enough sympathy for you hehe :lol: :lol:

you poor moo :hug: :hug: :hug:

They are sore, not mega sore tho more uncomfy than anything and feels like they are full of water... i dont do things in halves do i :lol:

They look really painful :shock:

Have you tried elevating them?

:hug: :hug: :hug: wow they are swollen - is your blood pressure ok? I hope you are spending a great deal of the day resting - my GP says swollen feet mean you are doing too much - dont know where she got that really - think she was just made it up to be honest.

Kimbo said:
oh jo i am so sorry... they look so painful.. everytime i hear your little cries i want to cry myself :cry: :cry: :cry:

i wish i could help you but i know that even my love and admiration for you will still not be enough to make you feel better :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sympathy.gif

Thanks BIATCH!
:cry: :cry:

Good reason to sit with your feet up and rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Kimbo said:

sympathy.gif

Thanks BIATCH!

you know im only joking :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yep tried everything!! Elevating, rubbing, cold water, warm water, foot spa... done nothing but rest... none of it works!

Just call me the BFG!!

eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: sorry, i hate feet...

have lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: though, that looks so sore and uncomfortable...

Kimbo said:
happy_chick said:
Kimbo said:

sympathy.gif

Thanks BIATCH!

you know im only joking :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know, good job init :lol: U cant help but love me thats why :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww you poor thing they look really sore and i thought mine were bad!!!! :hug:

oooohhh.

get your self checked blood pressure wise etc, show them to your mw.

hope they go down soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back