swollen

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
hiya, i know im not really due to to come in here for a few more days but there aren't many ppl in tri 1 at the same stage as me.

Over the last week ive noticed that my ankles and feet are getting quite swollen. i've not had it b4 so im guessing its to do with the pregnancy but does anyone have any advice on getting it to go down? and has anyone else had the same problem at this stage?

hope evry1s ok x x

Hiya, swollen ankles or hands could be one of the symptoms of pre-eclampsia but dont panic cos I had it in first pregnancy and they just sent me to bed.. i'd get it checked out anyway for your own peace of mind! :hug:

I've had swollen fingers and hands for a few weeks now and I think that my ankles are starting to swell a little now too.

My mw didn't seem too worried about my hand the last time I saw her. I'll ask her about it on Tuesday. xxx

well i see my midwife in a couple weeks time so i'll talk 2 her about it then unless it gets worse in which case i'll give her a ring sooner.

keeping my feeet up mght not be so easy, i think this is the first time in six days ive had a few hours to relax lol i always seem to be hectic busy atm, but thts gd in a way, passes the days wuicker lol
thanks for the advice x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back