• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swollen lip

Emmamb

Reaction score
I've woken up wiv a swollen lip this mornin,it's only on 1 side and at the top. I went back to bed cos I felt generally rubbish and it's got worse whilst I've been asleep. It looks like I've been punched in the mouth. Has any1 got any clue as to wot could have caused it?

You probably bit it in your sleep? No clue other than that, unless you have a thrashy man in bed with ya ! lol

ive done this to myself, it was where my tooth had been against it all night in bed and i woke up like id been in a massive fight the night before :rofl: has it gone down at all? xxx

It's still swollen but not rock hard like it was,still got a bit of a trout pout lol xx

Oh blimey Emma, have a snack before bed to save you noshing on your own lip again! you must have been dreaming about food!

hope it goes down quickly - had to laugth, I'm sorry when you said "trout Pout"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back