swollen fingers

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
my hands are really fat and ugly at the moment they are so swollen I cant wear my engagement ring anymore :(

are there any tips to help reduce swelling or do I have to put up with this for 8 weeks!!!

I might be wrong, but I don't there's anything that can be done to reduse the swelling............I'm going to put my rings on a necklace as soon as my fingers swell - think its just one of those things :hug:

I haven't got any sweilling so haven't tried it but have read drinking plenty water helps odema rather than reducing it.

i'd take youe rings off though don't risk having to have them cut off

yeah my fingers are swollen so i had to take my wedding rings off im now wearing them on a necklace until i can get them on again as i didnt want to risk having them cut off.

becky xx

Theres nothing you can do really to reduce the swellings, apart from walk around with your hands in the air! i was advised to remove my rings before they swell. my hands and feet/ankles would swell if i walked too much.

My wedding ring has just got a bit tight, I think I will take it off now. I feel naked without it though! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back