Swollen Belly at 6 weeks

juliaharwood

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I cant believe how much i dont fit in any of my trousers, everythng is so tight and if anything i have been eating less, not more, only 6 weeks pregnant, last time i didnt notice my waist changing till alot later, so seems like i will need an early shopping trip, how are all you guys getting on, anyone notice any swelling early? julia

yes unfortunately, as i was a size 14 now im a sixteen and still rising :shock: im very sensitve about my weight so this is actually really hard for me, i just keep reminding myself its for the baby and u can lose it later :moon:

I'm 7 or 8 weeks and I am such a bloater - normally a size 10 but I just have this massive tummy, not flab, just tummy - I know it's all bloating but I just can't believe it's so big and I've seen loads of other girls say the same thing. I always heard you didn't start showing until around 10 weeks on your first pregnancy and earlier on your second - but with all this bloat I can't believe that it's not obvious! Bring on bigger size jeans!

Still definitely bloating on me, sometimes I look about 6 months gone how bloated I am and then I go back to normal. I have heard though that you show earlier than with your first though.

thanks for the replies, so glad some of you feel the same, i got married last year at 12 weeks and you would never have known, im just getting ready to go out and my trousers are about to burst, so glad i kept my maternity trousers from having Jayden, he is 4 months and i thought i wouldnt be having another for a while so was so close to throwing them all out, i must have had a sick sense that i was preggers when i washed and ironed them insted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back