swimming

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
hi just wanted to know when you can start taking babies to the swimming pool? keeley's 11 weeks old and has had her 1st injections also what do they wear cos the only swimming nappies i've found are too big

keeley-paige is 11 weeks old :dance: :dance: :dance:

I take Ellie swimming to the pool at our gym. There you are allowed to take them once they reach 3 months. It might be worth checking with the pool you are planning on using.

I would recommend the swim nappy they do at this site:

http://www.konfidence.co.uk/details.php?pID=29

They also doa wet suit which I would recommend getting as well.

Good luck

rrrr nice to hear from you nic! how is your little girl with the stunning name hehe xxxx

ha ha hi keely i'm alrite thanks dnt get much chance to come on here now hows you

r u enjoying being a mummy? is keeley a good baby xxx

yeah keely's a fairly good baby she usually goes from 9pm to half 7ish but we're waking each other up at the mo being in the same room but we're waiting to be housed, i can't beleive she's 11weeks already its gone so fast wish i could put photo's up but i don't have a scanner or anything :( :( :( is ellis good? how old are you? i only really know sami and claire on here lol

god u lucky women!!! Ellis is still waking at night :wall:

Other then that he is a star love him to bits.

u think 11 weeks takes soooo long in pregnancy but flys by when LO is here.

oh I am 24, u? xxxx

i'm 21, think keeley's sleeping habits are about to change we're puttin her in her cot today it looks so big compared to her little crib lol,

how did she sleep? I was hoping Ellis would sleep longer in his cot but NO hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back