• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming

becks20

Reaction score
Im going swimming this afternoon :oooo: I hate swimming and i havent been in years, last time i went my daughter was about 6months old and she hated it, but my mum takes her swimming and she loves it now. But my OH loves swimming and wants the baby to go swimming so i thought i better go now and start getting used to it.

Im going with OH, his brother and his GF and there baby, do u think id be ok going in the training pool with them as i really dont want to get bashed about in the main pool x

Last edited:
yeah you would be fine i go swimming every week although i go in the main pool i go in the other pool for a wee rest. Swimming is so boring lol i just go to try keep myself fit been every week since i found out i was pregnant go me lol

:) i went and just stood in the big pool, im not a very good swimmer then i went in the baby pool which was ALOT warmer lol am taking my daughter next week as they have a fun session and have all toys in the pool :) x

Oh and i forgot to say lil man loved it! I was getting lots of movement and he even had hiccups :) x

Last edited:
Hehe! I'd love to go swimming - just cant find the courage to try and fit in my swimsuit and waddle about in front on a load of strangers! lol! Glad you and bubs had a fab time X

Last time i went i sat in babes pool and almost feel asleep - lifeguard came and asked if i was okay lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back