Going for a swim?

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
I was watching tv a second ago and saw a lovely blue looking swimming pool, think it was on some sort of holiday resort advert and i thought..Ohh I could just jump in that:lol:

I used to swim in early pregnancy, when i first found out pretty much and i swam pretty much weekly before that and the only reason i stopped was because of the winter..Wet hair and my asthma means id more than likely get a cold if i was walking around with wet hair and of course the funds became a bit too tight in the end :(

I would like to take it back up again but im so self concious about how im going to look now in a swimsuit!..Its stupid i know but i dont really fancy broadcasting my fat legs or wobbly parts to the whole swimming baths!:shakehead:..I had this problem before but i just decided to get on with it and hope no one was looking:whistle::lol:

Im also concerned about swimming pool water going into my nether regions and giving me something nasty, you hear all sorts about what people do in the water:shock::lol:

its ok hun be proud to go swimming with bump, i do and so do many others. as for what people do in the water there are chemicals to pick it up so people get chucked out pool drained and cleaned before you'd be aloud in hun, just go once and see how it goes and if it all goes well then keep going again x x x

hey honey, i'm with Tabbi, it is great forwhen bump gets heavier too :) xxx

Def good when the bump is heavier, feels great! Have you got a maternity swimsuit? I've grown out of mine lol I'm hugeeee now and I don't want to buy another one as only got around 4 weeks lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back