• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SWIMMING nappies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as you all know i took B swimming last week i used the Huggies swimming nappies!! it says that they keep in both no 1 n no 2's!

well the other day wen B had his tummy bug i put one on as he was leaking NO 2 everywhere to try n save some clothes, i put him down for a nap and wen i got him up there was WEE everywhere and wen i went change him there was a puddle on the changing matt!!

they obviously aint water proof lol!! didnt get to test with NO2's tho lol!

so i was just wondering wot else people use for swimming as its not a nice thought him weeing in the pool lol

I was told that I could put Seren in just a wrap (from her reusables) as all the pools really care about is that no poo gets in the pool. They are not bothered about wee.

YOu can also get them from mother care thats where i got mine.

I've got floaties but they don't keep wee in either, it is the poo they care about!

Ella uses the Huggie ones.

Just a quick question though.... does the Huggies logo go at the front or back?!?!

Me too :lol: Though I got some strange looks in the changing room.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back